Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi I'm sharon and I'm 7 days out from my sleeve surgery and wanted to join a group

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2013-01-21

Hi I'm sharon and I'm 7 days out from my sleeve surgery and wanted to join a group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm sharon and I'm 7 days out from my sleeve surgery and wanted to join a group   Hi I'm sharon and I'm 7 days out from my sleeve surgery and wanted to join a group EmptyThu 25 Jul 2013, 10:50 am

Good on you Sharon yes the drinking can be uncomfortable but diet cordial can make a real difference it helps it to slide down easier give it a try.  Also as Smiley said join the July group to make contact with your fellow sleevers "The Sleevers Monthly" look for July.

If your the diary type there is also that to make a record of your thoughts to look back on.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Est1982
Part of the furniture
Angel_Est1982

Female
Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2013-05-21

Hi I'm sharon and I'm 7 days out from my sleeve surgery and wanted to join a group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm sharon and I'm 7 days out from my sleeve surgery and wanted to join a group   Hi I'm sharon and I'm 7 days out from my sleeve surgery and wanted to join a group EmptyThu 25 Jul 2013, 4:58 am

Hi Sharon and welcome :)

I found drinking quite difficult to begin with too but it does settle down after a while. I just had to remind myself to take a small sip every few minutes. I know it seems like a task to keep drinking all day but it is important to try.

I also made sure to not drink within 30minutes before/after a meal.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask :)
Back to top Go down
Smileygirl1973
Smileygirl1973

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2013-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm sharon and I'm 7 days out from my sleeve surgery and wanted to join a group   Hi I'm sharon and I'm 7 days out from my sleeve surgery and wanted to join a group EmptyThu 18 Jul 2013, 3:06 am

Hi Sharon, I was also sleeved on the 11/7 and think that I made a great decision. Please come over to the monthly sleevers as you will find a July group who are about half way through and sharing their experiences. 

Lisa
Back to top Go down
Sharon lea Anne

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm sharon and I'm 7 days out from my sleeve surgery and wanted to join a group   Hi I'm sharon and I'm 7 days out from my sleeve surgery and wanted to join a group EmptyThu 18 Jul 2013, 2:19 am

I'm 42 married with 2 kids I weigh 105ks I have always struggled with my weight I love my food I heard about sleeve surgery 1 year ago and saved and saved and did a lot of research finally on the 11/7/13 my life changed forever the surgery was done. I feel a little sore still and I am finding it a little uncomfortable to drink hope this is normal I'm so glad to join this group so I can talk to other people that know how your feeling. So hi everyone
Back to top Go down
Sharon lea Anne

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-07-18

PostSubject: Hi I'm sharon and I'm 7 days out from my sleeve surgery and wanted to join a group   Hi I'm sharon and I'm 7 days out from my sleeve surgery and wanted to join a group EmptyThu 18 Jul 2013, 2:05 am

I've never been in a group before not sure how this works
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm sharon and I'm 7 days out from my sleeve surgery and wanted to join a group   Hi I'm sharon and I'm 7 days out from my sleeve surgery and wanted to join a group Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm sharon and I'm 7 days out from my sleeve surgery and wanted to join a group
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: