AuthorMessage
Nini
Part of the furniture
Nini

Female
Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2013-01-20

First day of shakes.... and HELLO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day of shakes.... and HELLO!!!   First day of shakes.... and HELLO!!! EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013, 4:06 am

Hi Kaz,

Takes a while to get the hang of the site but all you have to do is reply to the last July message and introduce yourself. I will add you to our list so we can all track whose being done and when. By the looks of it your being done the day after me. :) I am not looking forward to going to work tomorrow as apparently the first three days are the worst.

I just tried a Banana Opti for lunch. Usually I don't like banana flavour but it wasn't too bad. I put it in the food processor with about 100ml water and a lot of ice cubes. Blended the heck out of it and sprinkled a little bit of nutmeg on top. Someone else suggested warming the chocolate one up, haven't tried it yet. I am having the Opti soup tonight with my allowed vegies and herbs added to try and hide the flavour. 

cheers Nini
Back to top Go down
Kazjen
Kazjen

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-07-10

PostSubject: Re: First day of shakes.... and HELLO!!!   First day of shakes.... and HELLO!!! EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013, 3:53 am

Hi Nini, 

Thanks for your reply, its kinda nice to know that others are in the same boat.  I have "add to favorites" the July sleevers, is that what you meant...ssshhh but I am at work so I haven't really worked out how to drive these pages yet..lol.. 

cheers
Kaz
Back to top Go down
Nini
Part of the furniture
Nini

Female
Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2013-01-20

PostSubject: Re: First day of shakes.... and HELLO!!!   First day of shakes.... and HELLO!!! EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013, 2:51 am

Hi Kaz,

Welcome to the forum! It's my first full day on shakes as well so I know exactly how you feel. I have been feeling sick since my first one this morning and I usually have a caste iron stomach. We will just have to take it one day at a time. If you like you can join the rest of us July sleevers on the Sleevers Monthly message board.
That way you can have company in your misery.

cheers Nini
Back to top Go down
Kazjen
Kazjen

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-07-10

PostSubject: First day of shakes.... and HELLO!!!   First day of shakes.... and HELLO!!! EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013, 2:06 am

Hi all,

My name is Karen and I'm new to forums, but thought I should join one for extra support and for any questions I might have since this is a big life changing thing we have all decide to embark on.  I am not liking these shakes tho and I'm thinking that these 2 weeks are going to be the hardest and longest as I have to drink these morning noon and night!  Oh well, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...

Kaz
mermaid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day of shakes.... and HELLO!!!   First day of shakes.... and HELLO!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

First day of shakes.... and HELLO!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: