Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are there any public hospitals in QLD that have private patients for the sleeve?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenfm

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2013-03-18

Are there any public hospitals in QLD that have private patients for the sleeve? Empty
PostSubject: Are there any public hospitals in QLD that have private patients for the sleeve?   Are there any public hospitals in QLD that have private patients for the sleeve? EmptyMon 08 Jul 2013, 3:21 am

So I was looking at concord as their private patient in the public hospital for sleeve is so cheap but when I rang then it turns out its only for NSW Patients.. Gutted! lol 

Does anyone know of any in QLD that do it like Concord does?
Back to top Go down
Bithiah
Bithiah

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2012-11-05

Are there any public hospitals in QLD that have private patients for the sleeve? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are there any public hospitals in QLD that have private patients for the sleeve?   Are there any public hospitals in QLD that have private patients for the sleeve? EmptyMon 08 Jul 2013, 3:33 am

Yes I am to beleive that Dr Greenslade Does private patients at the QEII public hospital.  Its a long waiting list but hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
tumultuous-tara
Part of the furniture
tumultuous-tara

Female
Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Are there any public hospitals in QLD that have private patients for the sleeve?   Are there any public hospitals in QLD that have private patients for the sleeve? EmptyMon 08 Jul 2013, 6:30 am

Dr Greenslade's list for QE2 is closed and he will not be operating there after February.

Tara
Back to top Go down
di2210

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Are there any public hospitals in QLD that have private patients for the sleeve?   Are there any public hospitals in QLD that have private patients for the sleeve? EmptyMon 16 Mar 2015, 8:10 am

Jenfm wrote:
So I was looking at concord as their private patient in the public hospital for sleeve is so cheap but when I rang then it turns out its only for NSW Patients.. Gutted! lol 

Does anyone know of any in QLD that do it like Concord does?
Jenfm , 

What Doctors preform at Concord and what is the cost Please ?
Back to top Go down
AMM87

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2014-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Are there any public hospitals in QLD that have private patients for the sleeve?   Are there any public hospitals in QLD that have private patients for the sleeve? EmptyMon 16 Mar 2015, 8:41 am

Yep! There are a few. Ian Martin works out of the PA, Dr Braun works out of Redcliffe (I think?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are there any public hospitals in QLD that have private patients for the sleeve?   Are there any public hospitals in QLD that have private patients for the sleeve? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are there any public hospitals in QLD that have private patients for the sleeve?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Hospitals-
Jump to: