AuthorMessage
getstuck
Part of the furniture
getstuck

Female
Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2013-03-12

8th August 2013 is my sleeve date  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8th August 2013 is my sleeve date    8th August 2013 is my sleeve date  EmptyFri 05 Jul 2013, 12:09 pm

Good luck it's the best decision I have made !!
Back to top Go down
tiredofbeingtired
tiredofbeingtired

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: day 4 of optifast   8th August 2013 is my sleeve date  EmptyFri 05 Jul 2013, 9:51 am

I dont technically have to start my 4 week optifast diet until monday, but I started it last tuesday to get a head start. So, 4 days in and im really struggling today. Im craving boiled eggs of all things and bread and butter. I havent given in and I dont plan to but everywhere I turn there is temptation. Will not go to Coles again, that was murder yesterday. Ad's on tv about food, people posting pictures of their cakes on fb. I could scream today. Anyways. Tomorrow is another day and I am hoping it gets easier soon.
Back to top Go down
MandyShy

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2012-06-17

PostSubject: Re: 8th August 2013 is my sleeve date    8th August 2013 is my sleeve date  EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 3:13 am

Hi tiredofbeingtired,
I'm also being sleeved in August my date is thr 12th, I see my Dr again on the 1st as a follow up to having a hernia repair with him done the time he removed my band as I think its split again but to also just go through things with him again. I think he recommends the Opti diet 2 weeks prior, although I'm kinda starting a little now, just to get use to things, but from the 4-9th of August I'm going to Fiji so i'm going to try sticking to basics like veggies, salads and fish as i've already paid for all my meals.
One of my good friends had the sleeve 21 weeks ago and has lost 60 kg's, although saying that he's been going hard at the gym too, I hope I lose at a good rate, but I'm also scared it's not going to work or there will be complications, I'm sure everyone feels like this coming up to the surgery date.

Ideally I'd like to have dropped 20- 25kg's by Christmas and then the remainder by Feb 24 (my birthday) my goal is to lose 35kgs. I'd be happy to be a size 12 so what ever I need to lose to be that I guess.

Whats the average loss for most sleevers per week? With limited exercise ( i ask this as i've a bad ankle and cardio is out)

Cheers
Mandy
Back to top Go down
tiredofbeingtired
tiredofbeingtired

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: 8th August 2013 is my sleeve date    8th August 2013 is my sleeve date  EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 2:47 am

Saw my Dr yesterday (1st july) and im booked in for VSG 8/8/13. Im super excited, super nervous. I cant wait. 4 weeks of optifast shakes starting monday 8/7/13.

I would love to hear from others who have Sleeve date close to mine for encouragement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8th August 2013 is my sleeve date    8th August 2013 is my sleeve date  Empty

Back to top Go down

8th August 2013 is my sleeve date
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: I've got my sleeve date!-
Jump to: