2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kc1

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-07-01

Need some help? Empty
PostSubject: Need some help?   Need some help? EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 12:38 am

Hey there, I'm new to this forum and have a few questions about the sleeve if anyone could help?
I've got 2 months to go until my one year PHI wait is up, just wondering if there is anything I can start doing now? Or do I have to wait until my one year is up? 
Also thinking I'll get done at orange Dudley hospital, by dr Andrew Gilmore, has anyone been done by him before? Thanks :)
Back to top Go down
Bailey1275

Female
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2013-02-22

Need some help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some help?   Need some help? EmptyWed 03 Jul 2013, 6:43 am

You can make an appointment with your dietician now and start working towards preparing for pre-op optifast diet.  When I saw my dietician I had already started a food diary (I am using MyNetDiary on my ipad) so she could see what I was eating, quantities and times ... I then had to start cutting some foods out and eating heathier options so when it came time for the "strict" optifast diet it was easier.

I know my dietician is partially covered under PHI ... I pay about $30 difference ... so it might be worth checking if they are covered yet or not.
Back to top Go down

Need some help?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Hospitals-
Jump to: