AuthorMessage
Deb
Sponsor
Deb

Female
Number of posts : 1924
Registration date : 2008-12-17

new pre-sleever kp Empty
PostSubject: Re: new pre-sleever kp   new pre-sleever kp EmptyFri 17 Apr 2009, 2:53 pm

Hi KP, welcome to the forum. Good luck with your appointment next week. Let us know how you go won't you?
Back to top Go down
FaddingAway
Part of the furniture
FaddingAway

Female
Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-05-27

new pre-sleever kp Empty
PostSubject: Re: new pre-sleever kp   new pre-sleever kp EmptyThu 16 Apr 2009, 8:08 pm

welcome Kp
you have come to the right place to learn about the sleeve op. I am 14months post op and only wish I had done it years ago
good luck with your decision
chat again soon
Back to top Go down
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2008-11-22

new pre-sleever kp Empty
PostSubject: Re: new pre-sleever kp   new pre-sleever kp EmptyThu 16 Apr 2009, 12:44 pm

and welcome KP.
I'm an exbandster waiting to be sleeved. I think you have made the right decision for you.
Best of luck getting your date and keep us updated, won't you.

Hugs,
Back to top Go down
Tamara
Part of the furniture
Tamara

Female
Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2008-10-31

new pre-sleever kp Empty
PostSubject: Re: new pre-sleever kp   new pre-sleever kp EmptyThu 16 Apr 2009, 12:32 pm

Good luck KP.
I actually initially went to see a surgeon about getting a band, but was then told that there is another op that I should also think about. Once I weighed up the pros and cons of the sleeve vs the band, I decided that the sleeve was the right option for me.

You'll find a wealth of information on this site, so dont be afraid to ask any questions.
Back to top Go down
Jillybean
Part of the furniture
Jillybean

Female
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-12-28

new pre-sleever kp Empty
PostSubject: Re: new pre-sleever kp   new pre-sleever kp EmptyThu 16 Apr 2009, 12:31 pm

Hi KP

Welcome to the forum. I have had the band and the sleeve and just love my tiny tummy.
It's a big decision and only you can make that decision which way you want to go. There are quite a few of us on here that have had the band and then had it removed and then had the gastric sleeve so read through the posts and if you have any questions just ask away.

Good luck and keep us posted.
Cheers Jilly
Back to top Go down
kp
kp

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-16

new pre-sleever kp Empty
PostSubject: new pre-sleever kp   new pre-sleever kp EmptyThu 16 Apr 2009, 11:17 am

hi every one i have been reading posts on this web site for some time now and im thankfull for the wealth of information provided.
I have been to see Dr Alan Thomas and have had the gastroscopy and have also had appointments with the bariatric assesor and dietican , my next appointment is on the 23rd of april to see if the doctor will go ahead and give me a surgery date.
it has taken me a long while to come to this decission and i have watched two of my friends have the gastric band both have been very succesful in their weight loss journey but i dont think that i could cope with a band.That is why i have decided on a sleeve so hopefully i will have more information next week after seeing the surgeon.
regards kp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new pre-sleever kp Empty
PostSubject: Re: new pre-sleever kp   new pre-sleever kp Empty

Back to top Go down

new pre-sleever kp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: