AuthorMessage
Nini
Part of the furniture
Nini

Female
Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2013-01-20

New from Country SA Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Country SA   New from Country SA EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 1:36 am

Hi Bellajb,

Not a dumb question at all. If you look on the main home page you will see The Sleever's Monthly if you click on this topic you will open up all the different months messages. Just find the latest July one and reply to it. Introduce yourself and your in, if you say pretty please I will add you to our exclusive list LOL 

cheers Nini
Back to top Go down
Bellajb
Bellajb

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-06-18

PostSubject: Re: New from Country SA   New from Country SA EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 1:22 am

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Dumb question alert: How do I join the July group?
Back to top Go down
hopeful22912
hopeful22912

Female
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2013-06-07

PostSubject: Re: New from Country SA   New from Country SA EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013, 11:40 pm

Hi Belajb
I am having my sleeve in July as well, like you I am looking forward to being able to tuck my shirt into my jeans,I also look forward to  wearing clothes that don't make me look 6 month pregnant.
good luck with the opti.
N
Back to top Go down
Nini
Part of the furniture
Nini

Female
Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2013-01-20

PostSubject: Re: New from Country SA   New from Country SA EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013, 2:53 pm

Hi Bellajb,

Welcome to the forum. If you would like you can join us in the July group. Some of us have already started on Optifast ( I don't have to start until the 10th) so we can all commiserate together. You have a similar starting weight to me. My doctor didn't really give me a goal weight but I would be happy with 70kg.

cheers Nini
Back to top Go down
Bellajb
Bellajb

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-06-18

PostSubject: New from Country SA   New from Country SA EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013, 2:11 pm

So this is slightly scary!

I'm due to have my op on 3 July at Ashford in Adelaide. I'm on day 4 of the Optifast diet. I was doing two shakes a day then chicken & veg for dinner. I am, however, far too generous with portions, so I'm going to have a few days on just shakes. So far so good!

My starting weight is 110kg. I'm supposed to get down to 75kg (dreaming) but I will be very happy with 80/85kg.

And the thing I'm most looking forward to: tucking my shirt into my jeans!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New from Country SA   New from Country SA Empty

Back to top Go down

New from Country SA
Page 1 of 1