Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OnceWasBig

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-06-21

Not feeling well at all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not feeling well at all   Not feeling well at all EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013, 4:14 am

Yea dreading the possibility of a colonoscopy but if it helps then yea.. 

I've been reading on the forums this morning and I've decided to give the inner health plus a shot. I'll let you all know if there's any progress
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Not feeling well at all   Not feeling well at all EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013, 2:47 am

I hear you about the tummy noises. Just be honest with the surgeon. My bowels are stupid too but they were abit funny before the surgery just got worse. I had a colonsopy in April and have been diagnosed with divertitis (can't remember the spelling)
Back to top Go down
Smurfette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Smurfette

Female
Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Not feeling well at all   Not feeling well at all EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013, 2:39 am

All I can say is WOW; and good on you for the great weight loss. Sorry to hear how you have been feeling low of late; I am sure it will pass (I also get my moments, I put it down to life). My digestive system (and I have read of others) can sometimes make large gurgling sounds; is that what you mean? It must be the pits to keep you awake all night; maybe it is thirsty?

If, you had not been eating properly and not on all necessary vitamins; maybe (and I am no doctor) just maybe, you may have benefited from taking them all the time. (even if your levels were/now normal; may not have been back then) Mine says I must take Multi-Vitamins, Calcium + D; and Fish Oil all the time; when aksed could I cease them. (my levels have been normal all the time).

I have been away from home for a few weeks; and with no partner eating what/when suits. I have noticed I had been tired all the time of late; whether that be from not eating right or doing too much; may be just (as has improved since been home a few weeks) it is just that.

It is a good thing to chase up with your doctor. Let us know how you get on and all the best.
Back to top Go down
OnceWasBig

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-06-21

PostSubject: Not feeling well at all   Not feeling well at all EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013, 12:46 am

So... I feel pretty shitty. This has been happening for the last couple of months. Let me give you some back story behind this.

Back in 2011 I had the surgery at a top weight of 167kgs at the age of 19. The surgery was performed by Leon in Mercy Bariatrics in Perth. Great surgeon, really easy to speak to. Now skip forward a year later and I had lost a total of just over 90kgs. I felt pretty good. A few months after that(December last year) I had to have my Gaul? bladder removed. That sucked but no biggy. These last couple of months, since the gaul bladder removal have not been easy. My digestive system is as loud as a rock concert, making it extremely difficult to sleep. My movements are not consistent in form or repetitiveness(trying not to gross ppl out here :)). I'm feeling really glum as of late and I'm starting to believe I'm heading(if not on it already) the path to depression.   I've not been eating as healthy as I could have been but I've turned that around. I do eat a fair amount of fruit and metamucil when required. I'm on folate tablets and vitamin C. I've not really needed to take the multi's as of late as all my levels have been good. I'm going in for another visit to the Dr's next week and hopefully he might be able to shed some light.

Happy I did the surgery. Hating all this side effects I'm getting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not feeling well at all   Not feeling well at all Empty

Back to top Go down

Not feeling well at all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: Complications With The Sleeve-
Jump to: