Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dr. William Braun - Has anyone here used him?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Liz
Part of the furniture
Liz

Female
Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2012-06-28

Dr. William Braun - Has anyone here used him? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. William Braun - Has anyone here used him?   Dr. William Braun - Has anyone here used him? EmptyWed 03 Jul 2013, 10:29 am

Hi Katrina,

I had Dr Braun do my sleeve back in August last year.  He is terrific and I would highly recommend him.  I have dropped 34 kgs so far and fortunately everything has gone well for me.

Make sure you have a list of questions to ask so that you cover everything you need to know.  I made a long list and Dr Braun was more than happy to answer them all.

Best of luck with your appointment and your journey.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Liz
Back to top Go down
katrina790
katrina790

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Dr. William Braun - Has anyone here used him?   Dr. William Braun - Has anyone here used him? EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 7:09 am

Thanks for your reply Lucy! I have an appointment with Dr Braun on the 23rd of July. I am looking forward to meeting him and being able to bombard him with questions, lol. I will post to let you know how I go. :-)
Back to top Go down
lucyld

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Dr. William Braun - Has anyone here used him?   Dr. William Braun - Has anyone here used him? EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 12:29 pm

katrina790 wrote:
Hi everyone. I am very new to this and have only just joined private health yesterday but would still like to be organized for 1 years time when I can have my op. As I am a single working Mum I would really like to use a surgeon that is close to home. I found Dr William Braun on the web and wondered if anyone here has had any experience with him? I know I shouldn't choose someone just because of their location but it will make it so much easier for me, particularly with follow up appointments etc. This is such a big decision and I don't want to get it wrong. Thanks.

Hi, I have used Dr Braun in the past and would highly recommend him.. He is lovely!   He is dedicated and very competent.. I had a few friends who also had surgery with him and had nothing but good things to say... You are in safe hands.. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
katrina790
katrina790

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-06-17

PostSubject: Dr. William Braun - Has anyone here used him?   Dr. William Braun - Has anyone here used him? EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013, 10:39 pm

Hi everyone. I am very new to this and have only just joined private health yesterday but would still like to be organized for 1 years time when I can have my op. As I am a single working Mum I would really like to use a surgeon that is close to home. I found Dr William Braun on the web and wondered if anyone here has had any experience with him? I know I shouldn't choose someone just because of their location but it will make it so much easier for me, particularly with follow up appointments etc. This is such a big decision and I don't want to get it wrong. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. William Braun - Has anyone here used him?   Dr. William Braun - Has anyone here used him? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr. William Braun - Has anyone here used him?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: The Surgeons-
Jump to: