4 posters
AuthorMessage
scoots266
scoots266

Female
Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2012-11-27

How did you feel 8 weeks post op? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you feel 8 weeks post op?   How did you feel 8 weeks post op? EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013, 8:14 am

MissViolet wrote:
Thanks for the replies guys!
Im seeing my surgeon next week so ill ask him if he thinks its a good idea to go to Bali, I'm worried about the actual incisions also. Have they healed by 8 weeks!
So now you are 8 wks post would you go to Bali?

Mine have well and truly healed too, just red lines on my skin now. I would feel happy to travel at 8 weeks i think, at 6 now i would be happy for a short holiday somewhere familiar as i'm still getting used to normal food, but in a couple of weeks i reckon i'll be all good!
Back to top Go down
kegs
Part of the furniture
kegs

Female
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2012-12-20

PostSubject: Re: How did you feel 8 weeks post op?   How did you feel 8 weeks post op? EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013, 3:28 am

MissViolet wrote:
Im seeing my surgeon next week so ill ask him if he thinks its a good idea to go to Bali, I'm worried about the actual incisions also. Have they healed by 8 weeks!

Yes mine have well and truely healed :)
Back to top Go down
MissViolet
MissViolet

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: How did you feel 8 weeks post op?   How did you feel 8 weeks post op? EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013, 2:43 am

scoots266 wrote:
I'm 6 weeks post op and have just started "real" food. I feel great, completely normal, possibly get tired a little easier than before but not to much,i just sleep well at night. I'm not eating a lot but not having any trouble eating anything I've tried so far

I'm dreading the 2 wks pre op of the opti and the first 6 or so afterwards.

It's good hearing you feel normal, that's awesome I'm worries I will get down and out!
Back to top Go down
MissViolet
MissViolet

Female

PostSubject: Re: How did you feel 8 weeks post op?   How did you feel 8 weeks post op? EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013, 2:39 am

missmolly wrote:
Hi MissViolet,

I am the same as Scoots, 6 weeks post op, pretty much back to eating all 'normal' food. The only main thing that I've not tried yet is bread and raw vegies. I'm not having any trouble keeping anything down, but some things do sit heavier in my stomach than others.

Good luck on your journey...
Thank you, I'm sure I am going to have lots more questions to come :)
Back to top Go down
MissViolet
MissViolet

Female

PostSubject: Re: How did you feel 8 weeks post op?   How did you feel 8 weeks post op? EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013, 2:38 am

kegs wrote:
I am 8 weeks post op and feeling fantastic!!! 18 kg down and am on soft food :)
Well done kegs How did you feel 8 weeks post op? 65317
Back to top Go down
MissViolet
MissViolet

Female

PostSubject: Re: How did you feel 8 weeks post op?   How did you feel 8 weeks post op? EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013, 2:37 am

Back to top Go down
missmolly
Part of the furniture
missmolly

Female
Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2013-04-15

PostSubject: Re: How did you feel 8 weeks post op?   How did you feel 8 weeks post op? EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013, 12:34 am

Hi MissViolet,

I am the same as Scoots, 6 weeks post op, pretty much back to eating all 'normal' food. The only main thing that I've not tried yet is bread and raw vegies. I'm not having any trouble keeping anything down, but some things do sit heavier in my stomach than others.

Good luck on your journey...
Back to top Go down
scoots266
scoots266

Female
Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2012-11-27

PostSubject: Re: How did you feel 8 weeks post op?   How did you feel 8 weeks post op? EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013, 9:53 pm

I'm 6 weeks post op and have just started "real" food. I feel great, completely normal, possibly get tired a little easier than before but not to much,i just sleep well at night. I'm not eating a lot but not having any trouble eating anything I've tried so far
Back to top Go down
kegs
Part of the furniture
kegs

Female
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2012-12-20

PostSubject: Re: How did you feel 8 weeks post op?   How did you feel 8 weeks post op? EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013, 8:00 pm

I am 8 weeks post op and feeling fantastic!!! 18 kg down and am on soft food :)
Back to top Go down
MissViolet
MissViolet

Female

PostSubject: How did you feel 8 weeks post op?   How did you feel 8 weeks post op? EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013, 1:30 pm

I would just like to hear how you felt 8 weeks post op?
I know everyone is different but my partner wants to a book a holiday to Bali and I will be 8 weeks post op and I'm not sure if it will be a good idea!
Roughly what kind of things were you eating?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you feel 8 weeks post op?   How did you feel 8 weeks post op? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you feel 8 weeks post op?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: