6 posters
AuthorMessage
Evenzeb
Evenzeb

Female
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2013-04-10

Hello all you gorgeous people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all you gorgeous people   Hello all you gorgeous people EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 12:43 pm

Hi Sharryn, I'm south of the river in Perth and also being done in July ( 1st ). So if you ever feel the need to chat I'm always here, now that your " Juliette" we will probably have a catch up as well :-)))

Back to top Go down
JenBen
Part of the furniture
JenBen

Female
Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2012-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello all you gorgeous people   Hello all you gorgeous people EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 8:28 am

Sharryn,

Welcome. I am also in Perth and am 8+ months into my journey. It has been life changing, after decades of weight issues. You have made a great decision! Hope to meet you at one of the Perth get togethers. If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2013-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Hello all you gorgeous people   Hello all you gorgeous people EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 12:39 pm

I have noticed that you guys from the West are very proactive with doing the right thing as far as this surgery goes so many are making the journey so Sharryn you will be in some great company both the other girls are from my month May if you get a chance to go to the get together do it they a lovely ladies.

Good luck in July.
Back to top Go down
missmolly
Part of the furniture
missmolly

Female
Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2013-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello all you gorgeous people   Hello all you gorgeous people EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 9:17 am

Welcome Sharryn, congrats on your decision to take this step...it's ALL GOOD!!!

If you go onto the 'Sleever's Monthly' section, you'll find a header of July 2013. If you jump in there, you'll be able to chat with people who are going through the same as you, at the same time...they call themselves the "juliettes". Also there is a get together page for meet ups roughly each month...there is one happening in Bunbury on 22nd June, where, if you come along you can meet with other people who have already had the sleeve done, or who are going to get it done, and want to have a chat to find out what it's all about. I went to my first meet-up a week before my surgery was due to be done, and it really put my mind at ease...

All the best for you journey, keep us posted!
Back to top Go down
getstuck
Part of the furniture
getstuck

Female
Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2013-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello all you gorgeous people   Hello all you gorgeous people EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 5:17 am

its soo great , this sleeving journey will give us our lives back, so glad you have a supportive hubby and kids it makes a big difference
Back to top Go down
Sharryn

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-06-06

PostSubject: Hello all you gorgeous people   Hello all you gorgeous people EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 4:32 am

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie based north of Perth. After a lifetime of battling weight issues I am ready to start on this healthy new journey. My sleeve op is booked with Dr Busson on 16th July. I'm ready, partner is now supportive and kids are proud. Thank you to everyone who has documented their journeys. You are all my heroes and my inspiration.

Sharryn xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all you gorgeous people   Hello all you gorgeous people Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello all you gorgeous people
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: