2 posters
AuthorMessage
sassyjane
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2012-11-04

finally under it Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally under it   finally under it EmptyThu 30 May 2013, 1:32 pm

Hi Lin ,great we have a target here so will check them out,always heaps,of gloves and beanies round here too,going to feel so overdressed as I don't like wearing heaps of clothes,bit of an aversion I have now from living in the heat for so long and wearing so little.But can't have it all now I have lost weight is the best so will get more woollies,got some fantastic full outer leather uggs with really thick tread soles and they are sheep skin inside,will be wearing those tomorrow..
Take care.
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

finally under it Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally under it   finally under it EmptyThu 30 May 2013, 1:12 pm

Target had some the other week on special, they are just like wearing tights and singlets or long singlets. I wear them under skirts and even under my trackpants the other day. Wearing layer doesn't have to mean bulk. Scarves, hats, gloves, singlets, socks etc.
Back to top Go down
sassyjane
Part of the furniture

Female

finally under it Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally under it   finally under it EmptyThu 30 May 2013, 12:19 pm

Hi Lin, yes i love all the layered looks but i dont know how i would go being such a short arse,it might make me look even dumpier than i am ,most who wear the layers really nicely are quite tall to take it off well. But what the heck, i have lost weight so i wont be as dumpy as i was,will check out some thermals though,it is not quite winter yet and it is freezing here,the dam whales are just out there enjoying it lol,we are close to the freezing temperatures they are used to so we are the whales first port of call so to speak. Our main street is the worst,we have the ocean at the bottom of the main street and the wind just whips straight up the street and cuts you in half. Had been away from this town for many years but you dont forget than dam cold wind that goes right through you.
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

finally under it Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally under it   finally under it EmptyThu 30 May 2013, 12:08 pm

Congrats.
I understand the cold thing. Go get some thermals too, layers. I have been wearing layers and it isn't even winter lol. I need some new shoes as I don't have nice closed toe ones that fit...
Back to top Go down
sassyjane
Part of the furniture

Female

finally under it Empty
PostSubject: finally under it   finally under it EmptyThu 30 May 2013, 8:20 am

Well i got blown away this morning,i got on the scales for the first time is a few days or so,and it was like look twice girl,i finally pipped just under the 59 kg mark yippee,i have never been under that for 15 years so i am happy. I am only very short and had other health issues along with not getting over surgery on my left foot so to get under that weight was the best feeling. I was close to 90 kgs at the beginning of last year and now i only have about another 5 kgs to go to get where i will be really happy with,but i would even be happy with just another 3-4 kgs. The only down side is i am feeling the friggin COLD and it aint hot where i live.I look out and see the whales in our harbour and yep you guys need all that blubber to keep you warm while you are in that dam cold icy water all day,i have had to stock up on more ugg boots,trackies and windcheaters in my size to keep warm.I hate the cold any way after living many years in the heat up North so now i am feeling it even more.So this two legged whale has lost some blubber and now freezin my ass off,but it is far better with it gone,just gotta buy more nice warm clothes.Another up side is i can now WALK everywhere which i could not do before. So if any others are feeling dam cold too,i think the whales have got that part right using their blubber to keep warm lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

finally under it Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally under it   finally under it Empty

Back to top Go down

finally under it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Sleeve success stories-
Jump to: