3 posters
AuthorMessage
OzChick78
OzChick78

Female
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2013-04-13

Knox Private (VIC)  Hard to find any info on past experiences Empty
PostSubject: Knox Private (VIC) Hard to find any info on past experiences   Knox Private (VIC)  Hard to find any info on past experiences EmptySat 25 May 2013, 5:25 pm

Hi all,

I can't find many comments about Knox Private in Wantirna.

Just hoping that I can find at least one person who can tell me of their experience?

Good or bad.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
OzChick78
OzChick78

Female
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2013-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Knox Private (VIC) Hard to find any info on past experiences   Knox Private (VIC)  Hard to find any info on past experiences EmptySun 26 May 2013, 12:17 am

Huge thanks to the chicky who inboxed me.

I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
sares

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2014-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Knox Private (VIC) Hard to find any info on past experiences   Knox Private (VIC)  Hard to find any info on past experiences EmptySun 26 Oct 2014, 1:42 pm

Just adding my 2c worth.
I was sleeved at Knox Private recently and can't fault the nursing staff or the hospital. It's my second surgery there (gall bladder previously) and the staff have been brilliant both times. My only issue was with one agency nurse who did the night shift (I got an apology from the head ward nurse the next morning when I told her what had happened!!)
Can't recommend this hospital enough -- although I've heard others haven't been quite as lucky as me -- I have had two wonderful stays there, and my sleeve went without a hitch (and not once was I treated differently for having a sleeve than when I had the gall bladder!)
Back to top Go down
WonderWoman
WonderWoman

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2015-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Knox Private (VIC) Hard to find any info on past experiences   Knox Private (VIC)  Hard to find any info on past experiences EmptySat 06 Jun 2015, 1:33 pm

sares wrote:
Just adding my 2c worth.
I was sleeved at Knox Private recently and can't fault the nursing staff or the hospital. It's my second surgery there (gall bladder previously) and the staff have been brilliant both times. My only issue was with one agency nurse who did the night shift (I got an apology from the head ward nurse  the next morning when I told her what had happened!!)
Can't recommend this hospital enough -- although I've heard others haven't been quite as lucky as me -- I have had two wonderful stays there, and my sleeve went without a hitch (and not once was I treated differently for having a sleeve than when I had the gall bladder!)

Glad to hear you had a mostly positive experience! I'm booking in for my sleeve at the end of the month at Knox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knox Private (VIC) Hard to find any info on past experiences   Knox Private (VIC)  Hard to find any info on past experiences Empty

Back to top Go down

Knox Private (VIC) Hard to find any info on past experiences
Page 1 of 1