Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellanay

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-05-12

Update of my op Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update of my op   Update of my op EmptySat 18 May 2013, 3:22 am

Ok cool really new at this n thanks for the heads up n I will go n post up there...lol cheers Update of my op 217555
Back to top Go down
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2013-01-21

Update of my op Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update of my op   Update of my op EmptySat 18 May 2013, 1:16 am

Glad to see you both went well and are home I had mine on Tuesday arvo and was sent home Thursday morning bit of a shock but like you I came thru so much better then expected. I don't know if you came across to the sleevers monthly May 2013 like I think I told you but its the place to put your news as everyone is in the same boat we have had someone going off just about everyday of the month. I think it is a good place to look for news of what others are going thru at our stage.

Update of my op 369315 Update of my op 877290 Update of my op 110673 Update of my op 63412
Back to top Go down
Ellanay

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-05-12

Update of my op Empty
PostSubject: Update of my op   Update of my op EmptyFri 17 May 2013, 7:15 am

Hi all I had my sleeve op on Monday and come home yesterday arvo. I stopped taking morphine at 9pm that night of the op but was feeling nauseous so the nurses gave me something for it..I feel no pain from my stomach just a little wind pain here and there so I just take deep breaths to make it go away some tips from the physio..I feel great just taking it easy. Oh boy must not forget the swallow test oh gross if you all like licorice flavour than it will be a piece of cake..this test is done to see if you have any leakages in your stomach.

My surgeon Dr David Martin came up to check on me and my brother twice and he was pleased with the results he had our reports and photos taken of the procedure which I thought was awesome..lol Highly recommended and the best in Sydney! Good luck to all who are waiting for their ops I'm sure it will go smoothly for you all..:)) kiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Update of my op Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update of my op   Update of my op Empty

Back to top Go down

Update of my op
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: