5 posters
AuthorMessage
Megzy04
Megzy04

Female
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2013-03-22

decided but have to wait :( Empty
PostSubject: Re: decided but have to wait :(   decided but have to wait :( EmptySat 18 May 2013, 1:22 am

Hi Veronica and others!
I'm also waiting for my insurance to kick in mid September, the waiting sucks doesn't it but am happy to say its going pretty quick so far. I'm in Bunbury and have got my 1st appointment in July to see Dr W, holidays have been booked for Sept so am getting pretty excited now :)
Back to top Go down
veronica simcoe
Part of the furniture
veronica simcoe

Female
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2013-02-26

PostSubject: Thanks and good luck for tomorrow   decided but have to wait :( EmptyWed 15 May 2013, 7:54 am

Thanks for that getstuck, Ive just bought a mixed box of Optifast to try them and see if I like them or not so tht if need be I can try something else

Good luck with your surgery tomorrow,decided but have to wait :( 65317 Im very jealous and I wish you all the best,decided but have to wait :( 217555 look forward to following your journey over the next few months
Back to top Go down
getstuck
Part of the furniture
getstuck

Female
Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2013-03-12

PostSubject: Re: decided but have to wait :(   decided but have to wait :( EmptyWed 15 May 2013, 5:56 am

Good for you do glad to see you are going to do something for yourself , don't worry about others as they aren't you

I'm being sleeved in bunbury tomorrow by dr werapitiya so you will be able to follow my progress and I yours once your wait is up

Back to top Go down
sassyjane
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2012-11-04

PostSubject: Re: decided but have to wait :(   decided but have to wait :( EmptyWed 15 May 2013, 5:42 am

Hi Veronica, i am in Albany and was sleeved by Doc W in Bunbury the 12 th Dec last year,going really great and have had not one problem,like you i had to wait a year for hbf to kick in for the year but it went so fast.This is a great site to look around on,you ever want to know something just ask and someone will always get back to you,or i should say plenty will get back to you.We are all such an inpsiration to each other on this site and it is fantastic to se how we go down this road,we are al different but we get there. Sassyg wow another namesake,you will both be fine saty positve and motivated.
Back to top Go down
veronica simcoe
Part of the furniture
veronica simcoe

Female
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2013-02-26

PostSubject: hi waiting   decided but have to wait :( EmptyWed 15 May 2013, 5:33 am

Hi

Im waiting too, Im from Bunbury and my HBF kicks in at the end of August, but end of Sept Im going on holidays for 6 weeks so Im hoping to book surgery for November, this forum is fabulous, ive been looking round for quite awhile and found lots of helpful tips and hints , im sure you will find the same thing, when does you health insurance kick in? Ive had my first appointment already which was last year and my next one is in September before I leave.

Veronica
Back to top Go down
sassyg

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2013-05-15

PostSubject: decided but have to wait :(   decided but have to wait :( EmptyWed 15 May 2013, 5:08 am

Hi everyone. I have whole heartedly decided to get a gastric sleeve to help me with the weight problem that has been mine first thought in the morning and last thought at night since i was 8 years old.

My family is not supportive, apart form my god mother who has also had the surgery but i am sick of fighting this, carb free diets, exercising 7 hours a week atleast and not gaining any rewards.

I have to wait until my upgraded hospital cover wait period is over which is frustrating!

I love reading this blog and hope to find support!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: decided but have to wait :(   decided but have to wait :( Empty

Back to top Go down

decided but have to wait :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: