AuthorMessage
veronica simcoe
Part of the furniture
veronica simcoe

Female
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2013-02-26

Aqualife Centre Victoria Park - Perth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqualife Centre Victoria Park - Perth   Aqualife Centre Victoria Park - Perth EmptyMon 06 May 2013, 6:57 am

Great idea, wish I lived up there, always helps to motivate me to have someone to come with me, I have a pool Aqualife Centre Victoria Park - Perth 289141membership in Bunbury as well but ive been very very slack about tht lately too Aqualife Centre Victoria Park - Perth 595690

DellyMC wrote:
Hello everyone!

Not sure, but I think this is the best place to post this.

I am looking for a buddy to come to the Vic Park Aqualife Center a few times a week with me! I normally go there to do walking laps in the indoor pool. About once a week I go to the outdoor pool and paddle a few laps :) It is great for the heavier set people, less stress on joints and it feels quite great afterwards.

Is anyone interested? Or maybe there are some people who go there already?

It's a great facility and very affordable.. I have a membership there for $52 a month. This gives you access to outdoor pool, indoor pool, spa, steam room and gym. If you do not want a membership the link below is the fees and charges. :)

http://www.victoriapark.wa.gov.au/community/leisure-centres/fees-and-charges

I have been slacking off lately and need to get back into it. Aqualife Centre Victoria Park - Perth 289141
Back to top Go down
DellyMC
DellyMC

Female
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2013-04-22

Aqualife Centre Victoria Park - Perth Empty
PostSubject: Aqualife Centre Victoria Park - Perth   Aqualife Centre Victoria Park - Perth EmptyMon 06 May 2013, 5:28 am

Hello everyone!

Not sure, but I think this is the best place to post this.

I am looking for a buddy to come to the Vic Park Aqualife Center a few times a week with me! I normally go there to do walking laps in the indoor pool. About once a week I go to the outdoor pool and paddle a few laps :) It is great for the heavier set people, less stress on joints and it feels quite great afterwards.

Is anyone interested? Or maybe there are some people who go there already?

It's a great facility and very affordable.. I have a membership there for $52 a month. This gives you access to outdoor pool, indoor pool, spa, steam room and gym. If you do not want a membership the link below is the fees and charges. :)

http://www.victoriapark.wa.gov.au/community/leisure-centres/fees-and-charges

I have been slacking off lately and need to get back into it. Aqualife Centre Victoria Park - Perth 289141
Back to top Go down

Aqualife Centre Victoria Park - Perth
Page 1 of 1