Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JES84

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-04-03

A newbie in the perth hills Empty
PostSubject: Dr Armstrong SJOG Subiaco   A newbie in the perth hills EmptySun 05 May 2013, 3:55 pm

Hi,
I was sleeved by Dr Jon Armstrong at St John of God Subi in September last year. He has a website Western Obesity Surgery. My experience with him, his dieticians and admin staff was truly wonderful. He came highly recommended from 4 other people I knew who had the sleeve surgery. He is very thorough and on the ball with all medical issues eg I had suffered 2 gall stone attacks (since having the surgery I have lost 70kgs and this rapid weight loss caused gall stones) but didn't know what it was from, I went and saw him, he sent me for an ultrasound that confirmed gall stones and less than a week later I was in having my gall bladder out (keyhole, 1 night in hospital) so I have nothing but rave reviews about him. It is however, a personal choice and there are many good Dr's out there so just do your research and ask lots of questions when you meet with the Dr you choose.
All the best and Goodluck :)
JES84
Back to top Go down
allaboutme
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: A newbie in the perth hills   A newbie in the perth hills EmptyTue 30 Apr 2013, 11:58 am

I was done 6 weeks ago by Gordan Padovan.
His staff and dietician are fantastic and I have had no complications ,recovered quickly and back to work 2 weeks later.
I highly recommend him. He also has had no leaks.
Back to top Go down
kayt83
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2011-03-21

PostSubject: Re: A newbie in the perth hills   A newbie in the perth hills EmptyTue 30 Apr 2013, 7:43 am

I was sleeved by Alan Thomas at SJOG Murdoch - I personally was very happy with him.
Back to top Go down
Skinny dreams

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: A newbie in the perth hills   A newbie in the perth hills EmptyTue 30 Apr 2013, 6:39 am

thanks. slowly making my way through all the different threads. I have an appt with dr harsha chandararatna but now hearing differing things so thinking maybe i should i ask my dr for a ref to someone else
Back to top Go down
Evenzeb
Evenzeb

Female
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2013-04-10

PostSubject: Re: A newbie in the perth hills   A newbie in the perth hills EmptyTue 30 Apr 2013, 6:34 am

Hi skinny dreams,

I'm also new at this and am getting sleeved in May some time by Mr Epari at Murdoch hospital.
If you do a little research ( especially on this site ) you will find heaps of great Dr's. I've heard good things about Dr Thomas, and Dr Paddovan as well as Dr Epari.
Good luck with your search and well done for taking control of your health :-)
Back to top Go down
Skinny dreams

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: A newbie in the perth hills   A newbie in the perth hills EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013, 1:40 pm

Hi I'm Rachel and I'm looking into getting sleeved. I would love to hear if anyone can recommend a good surgeon in perth and if you have had complications.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A newbie in the perth hills   A newbie in the perth hills Empty

Back to top Go down

A newbie in the perth hills
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: