Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
feelinfab

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2013-01-27

Puree Stage-What did use eat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puree Stage-What did use eat?   Puree Stage-What did use eat? EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013, 5:15 am

I made Savoury mince blended up, Mashed/pureed veg, Mashed/pureed fruit, even soft boiled eggs mashed up really finely.
I had a dairy intolerance initially which has faded, thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Shyne
Shyne

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2013-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Puree Stage-What did use eat?   Puree Stage-What did use eat? EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013, 4:18 am

I use to get those yummy canned soup/casserole type meals and give them a stick blend until puree'd. IT's a bit different to soup soup as it's much thicker and you can get heaps of different varieties and flavours...If you do the mash potato thing make sure it's super super runny.....And it's not the best choice protein wise. But one day I had it with some steak (and the yummy juice off cooked steak) blended with a stick blender....it was delish, and that yummy steak flavour was fantastic. Basically you shouldn't have to chew anything you eat in this stage....So if you have to chew, it's not runny enough :)....
Back to top Go down
Chicko baby

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2013-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Puree Stage-What did use eat?   Puree Stage-What did use eat? EmptySun 28 Apr 2013, 12:50 pm

If your a veg fan just have you mash potato and pumpkin, mash some peas up, bummer about the dairy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puree Stage-What did use eat?   Puree Stage-What did use eat? EmptySun 28 Apr 2013, 12:17 pm

Thanks Sassyjane and Chiko Baby :-)

As I am physically feeling so good, sometimes I forget I have had the surgery for a split second and want to just eat something normal lol

Since having the surgery nearly 3 weeks ago, I can't tolerate dairy at all so I've only been living on juices and soups. Can't wait to get onto the soft foods. Not long to go now.

Cheers
Sarah :-)
Back to top Go down
Chicko baby

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2013-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Puree Stage-What did use eat?   Puree Stage-What did use eat? EmptySun 28 Apr 2013, 11:55 am

I hated this stage! But I've always been a bit protein eater so I'd eat the sauce off the spagetti mince and white sauce. I had lots of yogurts and cups of teas!!
Back to top Go down
sassyjane
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2012-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Puree Stage-What did use eat?   Puree Stage-What did use eat? EmptySun 28 Apr 2013, 7:26 am

Hi Shazer, i found a few diferent things which got me through,very sloppy mashed potato and can add heaps of gravy to make it like puree and you can add the extra protein powder to these.I used to get the micro soups in the tubs as they have yummy varities and give them a buzz and then strain them too if desired.Yogurts and blended fruits are great too and if you can handle very very soft scrambled eggs and add some parmesan cheese to zip the flavours up a bit. Sounds like you are on your way and doing well,it gets so much easier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Puree Stage-What did use eat?   Puree Stage-What did use eat? EmptySun 28 Apr 2013, 5:00 am

Hi everyone,

I'm currently on the puree stage and need some ideas of what to eat. Getting sick of soups.

What did use eat on puree stage??

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puree Stage-What did use eat?   Puree Stage-What did use eat? Empty

Back to top Go down

Puree Stage-What did use eat?
Page 1 of 1