Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can you access partners super & use top private health cover?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
illawarragirl
illawarragirl

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-04-15

Can you access partners super & use top private health cover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you access partners super & use top private health cover?   Can you access partners super & use top private health cover? EmptySat 20 Apr 2013, 9:16 am

thank you so much.. i will be making the first call to make an appointmnent with Dr Talbot this week.. i am SO nervous.. but ever so keen.
Back to top Go down
amanda O'D
Part of the furniture
amanda O'D

Female
Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Can you access partners super & use top private health cover?   Can you access partners super & use top private health cover? EmptyFri 19 Apr 2013, 6:13 am

In short the answer to your question, is yes.

No problems on posting into the wrong area, I will however do my magic and move your post into the general area where you will get more replies and in greater detail by folks who also accessed their partners super to fund their ops.

smiles

Mandy
Back to top Go down
illawarragirl
illawarragirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can you access partners super & use top private health cover?   Can you access partners super & use top private health cover? EmptyTue 16 Apr 2013, 8:39 am

thanks.. so much for your reply & understanding of my newbie-ness to forums.. i think i am picking it up pretty quick.. I was to nervous to make the first call for intial appointment today.. hope i can do it tomorrow.. waiting list will prob be long..
Back to top Go down
80-Over
80-Over

Female
Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2012-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Can you access partners super & use top private health cover?   Can you access partners super & use top private health cover? EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 9:46 pm

I believe you can. I have just filled out my Super forms and there is a space if the funds you are accessing are for someone else. I think you have to be dependent on the person with the "funds" if you know what I mean.

Don't stress about posting in the wrong place.. I am sure we have all done it Can you access partners super & use top private health cover? 595690
Back to top Go down
illawarragirl
illawarragirl

Female

PostSubject: Can you access partners super & use top private health cover?   Can you access partners super & use top private health cover? EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 11:52 am

sorry if this is posted in the wrong place. i am very new to forums & it is all a little confusing. thanks for the help i have received from a few of you already.. Sorry i wrote this before i had read tips on using forum & the handy search box.. sorry i dont know how to delete this post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you access partners super & use top private health cover?   Can you access partners super & use top private health cover? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you access partners super & use top private health cover?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: