lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

3 months and 1 day between Band removal and sleeve Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 months and 1 day between Band removal and sleeve   3 months and 1 day between Band removal and sleeve EmptyTue 02 Apr 2013, 12:12 pm

Sally - you can do it. Use your shakes and focus on small serves. I haven't been in your situation with the band but I did lose weight 5 months leading up to opti-phase that was 1 month. It was hard but I tried to focus on smaller serves and getting some exercise.ven if you don't have to do opti, you can always do something similar to help with cravings etc.
Back to top Go down
sallyp64

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-05-23

PostSubject: Re: 3 months and 1 day between Band removal and sleeve   3 months and 1 day between Band removal and sleeve EmptyTue 02 Apr 2013, 10:33 am

Thanks BT Girl, was hoping for a little earlier in May (impatient bugger that I am) but Gordon say NO 3 months is the minimum time but he booked me for 29th May without a problem, I also asked if I could be first on the list and he agreed on that one so I sort of got my way, had a quick look on the calender so its surgery on the wednesday, back home for the long weekend (again) then 2 weeks off work, back ready to rock and roll before my colleague take 2 weeks off in July. Will now try to be good for the next 7 weeks - Gordon doesnt need me to do Opti thank goodness, although I have some Rapid Loss shakes I might use up I quite like the taste of those! Will now start getting my post op shit together - again!
Back to top Go down
btgirl
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 874
Registration date : 2012-12-17

PostSubject: Re: 3 months and 1 day between Band removal and sleeve   3 months and 1 day between Band removal and sleeve EmptyTue 02 Apr 2013, 10:22 am

Well done on getting your date.
Btgirl
Back to top Go down
sallyp64

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-05-23

PostSubject: 3 months and 1 day between Band removal and sleeve   3 months and 1 day between Band removal and sleeve EmptyTue 02 Apr 2013, 10:20 am

Please add me to May! I've got May 29th first one on the list
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 months and 1 day between Band removal and sleeve   3 months and 1 day between Band removal and sleeve Empty

Back to top Go down

3 months and 1 day between Band removal and sleeve
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about You! :: From Band To Sleeve-
Jump to: