The Kawerau Kontingent :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teeli

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-08-27

The Kawerau Kontingent  :)  Empty
PostSubject: The Kawerau Kontingent :)    The Kawerau Kontingent  :)  EmptyTue 02 Apr 2013, 4:10 am

Well, I don't know if that's strictly the right description, because there's only me...I suppose I can be a contingent if I wanna be, eh?

I was banded in Tauraga in 2010 and I really had problems. My hernia was "fixed" but I still got heartburn, no reflux tho, as such.Hardly lost any weight and then began to regain...even though I did everything asked of me.

On 14th April this year I went to Auckland and had a sleeve done in Ascot by Grant Bebahn.He tried but was unable to re-fix the hernia, too much scar tissue , too dense and also cemented to the liver- holy cow!

I am 26 days post op now, and still unable to hold much down. I reflux every night almost all night, so I am worn out, and I have lost14 kgs in 16 days.I can not manage more than 400 mls of water in any given day...I can manage seived soups and yoghurt and water and that's about it. An Optifast takes all day to get thru.

I see Grant again on the 16th of this month, (2 weeks) and hopefully he will be able to help me. He keeps in touch by telephone, because I am so far away, and much older than most of his patient, but tho I have taken on board everything he has said, I am still unable to stop the reflux or hold down much of anything, including water.BUT, on the good side, I am NEVER hungry and I have lost 14 kgs... ;)

Anyone else having these problems?And, anyone else on the BoP area?The Kawerau Kontingent  :)  697586
Back to top Go down

The Kawerau Kontingent :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Sleevers Around the World :: Global Sleevers :: Sleevers New Zealand-
Jump to: