3 posters
AuthorMessage
gruggy
gruggy

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2012-12-27

Beginning my waiting journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginning my waiting journey   Beginning my waiting journey EmptyThu 04 Apr 2013, 12:42 am

Had 2 fantastic appointments with psychologist and dietician yesterday, they gave me heaps of positives of having a long weight and helped me get my head around how to cope.
So I'm going to focus on reducing my sugar intake, recognizing my emotional eating habits, avoiding extremes and being kinder to myself.
Things I've already read and worked on a million times before but they just really helped me work out perspective and were so encouraging, just boosted me heaps.
Back to top Go down
veronica simcoe
Part of the furniture
veronica simcoe

Female
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2013-02-26

PostSubject: Waiting also   Beginning my waiting journey EmptyTue 02 Apr 2013, 10:15 am

gruggy wrote:
Hi I've been reading so much of the great info on here while I've been researching and waiting to see my surgeon.
I had a few concerns whether he'd do the surgery as I'm just over BMI 39 and have no relevant health problems. After talking to him though he could see I've been yo yo ing all my 50 years of life and I'm just so so tired of the struggle.
My PHI kicks in Jan 2014 so I'm a bit frustrated about the wait but at least there's lots to read and learn here :-)

Hi, Im hoping to get mine done in November, also waiting for PHI to kick in, which it does in August but cant get it done till November, bit frustrating but its great to look at different parts of this site ect, im trying to find other locals in my area who might be getting sleeved around the same time to hook up with, good luck with it all

Veronica
Back to top Go down
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2013-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Beginning my waiting journey   Beginning my waiting journey EmptySun 31 Mar 2013, 4:15 am

I know that its frustrating that when you finally decide to do something as drastic as these kinds of procedures that you then find you are thwarted by delays in your case PHI but I think it can be a good thing also believe it or not.

In these coming months yes you can find out as much info that you can and that has to be a good thing and you can have some trials of different kinds of diet shakes to find one that suits and works for when the preop diet occurs. You can keep saving for the op as it's certainly not cheap.

Finally in that time you will defiantly discover if this is the right thing for you.

Good luck

Julie (bluebags)
Back to top Go down
gruggy
gruggy

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2012-12-27

PostSubject: Beginning my waiting journey   Beginning my waiting journey EmptySun 31 Mar 2013, 12:48 am

Hi I've been reading so much of the great info on here while I've been researching and waiting to see my surgeon.
I had a few concerns whether he'd do the surgery as I'm just over BMI 39 and have no relevant health problems. After talking to him though he could see I've been yo yo ing all my 50 years of life and I'm just so so tired of the struggle.
My PHI kicks in Jan 2014 so I'm a bit frustrated about the wait but at least there's lots to read and learn here :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning my waiting journey   Beginning my waiting journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Beginning my waiting journey
Page 1 of 1