2 posters
AuthorMessage
april89
april89

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2013-02-05

i know its not til ages but Empty
PostSubject: Re: i know its not til ages but   i know its not til ages but EmptySun 31 Mar 2013, 2:03 am

Yes it will be a long wait but i think it will go quick i made my date as my surgen normally has a long waiting list and i didnt want to wait any longer then what i already do i have to catch up with my surgen later in the year just to go over everything. I wish i had known there was a surgen in toowoomba that would have suited me great as i have friends that live there but im really happy with my surgen that i picked. Good luck with your journey. I cant wait to start mine
Back to top Go down
gruggy
gruggy

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2012-12-27

PostSubject: Re: i know its not til ages but   i know its not til ages but EmptySun 31 Mar 2013, 12:00 am

Hi, I just met my surgeon in Toowoomba for the first time. I have to wait for my PHI to kick in Jan 2014 so it looks like my surgery will prob be Feb 2014, seems like such a long time away.
I'll go back and see him in October and make a definite date.
Hope these months go by quickly for us both :-)
Back to top Go down
april89
april89

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: i know its not til ages but   i know its not til ages but EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 10:52 pm

I have just been down to meet my surgen of the first time an i am happy to say that i have my date its not until the 31st of march 2014 but im still very excited i got all the info a time and all the fees now all i need to do is start saving for it i hope the year goes really quick. I thought this was a bit funny so i will share. When i went to the hospital yesterday to meet my surgen i had no idea where i was going luckily there are volteers that take you to where u need to go the volunteer did not know what my surgen did so as we were walking to him she asked me so when is bub due? I told her that i was here to see a weight loss specilist she was ever so embasast lucky for her that i dont take offecse to these things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i know its not til ages but   i know its not til ages but Empty

Back to top Go down

i know its not til ages but
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: I've got my sleeve date!-
Jump to: