AuthorMessage
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2013-01-21

Becoming a Healthier Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Healthier Me!   Becoming a Healthier Me! EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 5:29 am

Nerves are alright but like you and everyone else not looking forward to diet before but hey if that bad what about after. Really just baby type foods for weeks. As they say no pain no gain.

Julie
Back to top Go down
sara777
Part of the furniture
sara777

Female
Number of posts : 1098

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Healthier Me!   Becoming a Healthier Me! EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 7:15 pm

Welcome,

You will love this site and get to be friends with a lot of people......have a look at the April 2013 monthly Sleevers........it will be so helpful and you can visit us as well.....we only have a few more left to get sleeved this month.....

Love and kisses....Sara
Back to top Go down
kadii
kadii

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Healthier Me!   Becoming a Healthier Me! EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 11:48 am

Hi bluebags, thank you for replying to me. Are you excited about having it done?You don't have long to go either! I am just really worried about going on the Optifast diet on Tuesday. I did it for a few days about a month ago and found it really tough. Oh well, plenty of others have done it and survived is good to see!!
Back to top Go down
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2204

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Healthier Me!   Becoming a Healthier Me! EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 11:45 am

Good luck not long now I am having mine 14.5.13 I am finding the forum quite helpful hope you do too.

Bluebags
Back to top Go down
kadii
kadii

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-03-24

PostSubject: Becoming a Healthier Me!   Becoming a Healthier Me! EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 11:29 am

Becoming a Healthier Me! 473426Hi Everyone, this is my first post as I am new to this forum. I am hoping to connect with people who are about to have their sleeve. I am scheduled for 9 April in Brisbane. I am both excited and scared witless. I really want to feel alive again as I have Type 1 diabetes and it has been a rough road trying to lose weight.

I am enjoying being educated by those who have gone before me it is reassuring. I start my Optifast diet on Tuesday. Am seeing the dietitian and psych tomorrow. I just hope that this will not be hard on my family.

xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a Healthier Me!   Becoming a Healthier Me! Empty

Back to top Go down

Becoming a Healthier Me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: