Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie - located in Brisbane and thinking about it...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
glenmaree
Part of the furniture
glenmaree

Female
Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Newbie - located in Brisbane and thinking about it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie - located in Brisbane and thinking about it...   Newbie - located in Brisbane and thinking about it... EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 9:56 am

Goddamn predictive text on the iPad - should be sleevers not sleepers
Back to top Go down
tumultuous-tara
Part of the furniture
tumultuous-tara

Female
Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Newbie - located in Brisbane and thinking about it...   Newbie - located in Brisbane and thinking about it... EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 7:49 am

Hi Lisa,

Welcome aboard.

Lots of good surgeons in Brissy so definitely look around, research and read, read, read all you can on here.

There are Brisbane North (coming up I think??) meet ups and Bisbane South Meet ups too. I'll post some links for you.

http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/t11694-brisbane-north-get-together?highlight=brisbane+northside+meet+ups

I'll have a look now and see if I can find a thread on Dr Daoud for you.

http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/t1838-dr-mark-daoud-brisbane?highlight=brisbane+northside+meet+ups

All the best with your decision,
Tara
Back to top Go down
glenmaree
Part of the furniture
glenmaree

Female
Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Newbie - located in Brisbane and thinking about it...   Newbie - located in Brisbane and thinking about it... EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 7:46 am

Hi

I am not sure of the details but understand that there is a group that meets monthly associated with Dr doaud. Contact afterglow she might be able to assist. You are also welcome to join the Brisbane south sleepers group. Our next meet up is the 6th April at the coffee club near ikea at slacks ck. PM me if you want to know more
G
Back to top Go down
Pet Lover

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-03-24

PostSubject: Newbie - located in Brisbane and thinking about it...   Newbie - located in Brisbane and thinking about it... EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 7:17 am

Hi All!

Firstly I wanted to say hello. My name is Lisa and I'm new to the forum. I've been thinking about the gastric sleeve for a number of months now and my doctor has given me the name of a surgeon in Brisbane, Doctor Mark Daoud. I've been doing some research and many clinics have information sessions you can attend however when I phoned Dr Daoud's clinic, they said they don't run information sessions. They said there is a support group that get together regularly which people thinking about the surgery can go along to. Does anyone know about this as I would like to attend?

Thanks so much!
Lisa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie - located in Brisbane and thinking about it...   Newbie - located in Brisbane and thinking about it... Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie - located in Brisbane and thinking about it...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: