AuthorMessage
Duckydoo
Part of the furniture
Duckydoo

Female
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2013-03-01

hi from Timeforme Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from Timeforme   hi from Timeforme EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013, 3:46 am

Hi Time for me. Lovely to have you on the forum. I'm also in the March group (sleeved on the 12th). They're a really friendly and informative bunch. I just noticed your post in the monthly sleevers section. You've posted it in the main area but I've replied and redirected you to the March sleevers group.

Looking forward to seeing you there :)
Back to top Go down
Timeforme
Timeforme

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2013-02-11

hi from Timeforme Empty
PostSubject: hi from Timeforme   hi from Timeforme EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013, 2:35 am

Hi all,

I have been on here for a while now and have been reading all the great stuff on here..so i thought it was time i said hello since my sleeve date is only a few days away.

My sleeve is next tuesday 26th march and feels more like reality now that im typing it... im scared and nervous as is normal i guess...

Its all been such a emotional roller coaster ride so im glad what ive been through and feeling is all normal!

I will be booking in to st george private on tuesday under dr kuzinkovas..

I have a couple of people at work who have done this already and they have been great supports..really inspiring to watch their tranformation right b4 my eyes...

Wish me luck xxx
Back to top Go down

hi from Timeforme
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: