Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well hello there! New here, super excited!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aerial
Aerial

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2013-03-13

Well hello there!  New here, super excited! Empty
PostSubject: Hello again   Well hello there!  New here, super excited! EmptyFri 15 Mar 2013, 9:41 am

Hi girls, thanks for being so welcoming. My full post didn't show so it probably looked a little weird being cut off so quick. Not sure what I did wrong, I think it's because I was greedy and tried to use 2 emoticons Well hello there!  New here, super excited! 697586 . Anyway, so great to be here and I love looking at everyone's journeys. I hope to meet up with the Perthanites sometime at the next get together...
Back to top Go down
sara777
Part of the furniture
sara777

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2013-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there! New here, super excited!   Well hello there!  New here, super excited! EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013, 6:18 pm

Aerial wrote:
Hello I'm new here, and so grateful to come across such a site. Can I just say, a big THANK YOU to the people who have posted before and after photos; this must have take a lot of guts and the photos look great and have provided me with hope. My life will begin (so to speak) in about 1 year from now when I get this surgery done. I've just taken out private health as the process to go on the public wait list is horrendous and has just changed meaning the wait is now even longer :

Welcome you will learn heaps and make friends that understand exactly how you feel.....

Good luck and if you ever need a chat one of us is always around xxx Sara
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there! New here, super excited!   Well hello there!  New here, super excited! EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013, 2:05 pm

Hi Aerial,

Welcome to the site. You won't regret going down this path.

I hope the next 12 months goes super quick for you.. In the mean time, hang around, check out the different sections of the forum, and if you have any questions... Just ask away!

LMC
Back to top Go down
Aerial
Aerial

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2013-03-13

PostSubject: Well hello there! New here, super excited!   Well hello there!  New here, super excited! EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013, 12:17 pm

Hello I'm new here, and so grateful to come across such a site. Can I just say, a big THANK YOU to the people who have posted before and after photos; this must have take a lot of guts and the photos look great and have provided me with hope. My life will begin (so to speak) in about 1 year from now when I get this surgery done. I've just taken out private health as the process to go on the public wait list is horrendous and has just changed meaning the wait is now even longer :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there! New here, super excited!   Well hello there!  New here, super excited! Empty

Back to top Go down

Well hello there! New here, super excited!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: