AuthorMessage
getstuck
Part of the furniture
getstuck

Female
Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2013-03-12

My Big Day in May Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Big Day in May   My Big Day in May EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 7:51 am

hi julie

yes !! hopefully much slimmer hahaha i cant wait for the new body !!

you just made my day hahah

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2013-01-21

My Big Day in May Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Big Day in May   My Big Day in May EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 6:42 am

Good on you Kirby

Boy oh boy you do have a busy time ahead new house new body wow. All that packing and opti together you are sure to be trimmer by the op

best of luck Julie
Back to top Go down
getstuck
Part of the furniture
getstuck

Female

My Big Day in May Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Big Day in May   My Big Day in May EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 6:10 am

hello bluebags

i am now 4 days into opti and i must admit i am in a way happy i have to do this diet befor my op as it has sorted my cravings already and knowing i have now lost 1.5 kg in 3 days is just soo motivating , and i know how much i have to loose so i thought the sooner it comes off the better :)

i havent had a call from my hopsital yet but i do have to go see my surgen again on the 19th of april and i think they might do all the preop stuff there

i wish it was next week haha but on the other hand i have alot going on over the next few weeks, on the 3rd i have to go to my nutritionist appt, then on the 6/7 th im moving house, then on the 19th i have the appt with my surgen and it will be only 3 weeks and 6 days till my surgery so hopefully it will all fly by

even if you choose not to do opti it would be great to just be healty eating untill then, but opti is ok i think it really depends on what you let yourself talk yourself into, ie ohh its yuk then it will be, but i have just taken 1 day at a time and its getting easier but the first 3 days wernt great i was soo tired but today i feel great and i know it sound stupid but i feel skinny lol dont know if you have ever had that feeling befor when you have been on a diet but its weird but also makes you think omg i am doing this and i can keep doing it

plus i added the weight loss ticker to my signature and i get super happy when i can update it hahah
Back to top Go down
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

My Big Day in May Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Big Day in May   My Big Day in May EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 5:50 am

Thanks for your reply getstuck I got a phonecall from hospital about my pre op visit yes it does make things seem closer.

I hope to work up the courage to do opti or something else before the 2 weeks I want to just get myself ready for the loss of eating my usual "graze".

Julie
Back to top Go down
getstuck
Part of the furniture
getstuck

Female

My Big Day in May Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Big Day in May   My Big Day in May EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 9:31 am

Oh it's so exciting to have a date , I was the same deflated but then I was like hey it's only 8 weeks so my doc wanted me to start a diet so I just started opti so hopefully loose 10 kg befor surgery lol and hopefully keep my sanity

I'll be waiting to hear how you go I'm only 2 days after on the 16th of may whoo hoo
Back to top Go down
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

My Big Day in May Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Big Day in May   My Big Day in May EmptyFri 15 Mar 2013, 12:12 pm

Sorry just realized I've written 2 post about my surgery date oops
Back to top Go down
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female

My Big Day in May Empty
PostSubject: My Big Day in May   My Big Day in May EmptyWed 13 Mar 2013, 11:30 am

I saw Dr Talbot today and my operation will be 14th May 2013. Right now I feel deflated because I wanted it to happen earlier. When I type that down and I just have twice in this post and my diary I think what a spoiled brat "give it to me give it to me now". I've been blubberguts for almost 10 years and just plain fat for 10 more then that and I can't wait for May.

Its funny how our minds think. I just have to have my finger crossed that I can get my head around and mouth controlled for the best kind of eating for the next 30yrs and that will see me out. Easy peasy, hey, boy and I'm worried about May being to far away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Big Day in May Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Big Day in May   My Big Day in May Empty

Back to top Go down

My Big Day in May
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: I've got my sleeve date!-
Jump to: