4 posters
AuthorMessage
TinTin
TinTin

Female
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2013-01-30

Newbie Saying HI!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Saying HI!!   Newbie Saying HI!! EmptySun 17 Mar 2013, 7:59 am

I bought some of my opti today, I have not been put on it yet, but figured I should start to get used to it. Feeling very real now.
Back to top Go down
Duckydoo
Part of the furniture
Duckydoo

Female
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2013-03-01

Newbie Saying HI!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Saying HI!!   Newbie Saying HI!! EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 9:05 am

That's fantastic Tin Tin! Great stat to your weight loss. I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of fantastic support and advice here.
Back to top Go down
zanesmum
zanesmum

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-03-16

Newbie Saying HI!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Saying HI!!   Newbie Saying HI!! EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 8:54 am

Hi Tin Tin - i wish i could say the same.... I suspect Im carring more weight than i think i am..... im certain if i got on it the scale would read "one at a time please" lol

best wishes for your op in April! :)
Back to top Go down
sara777
Part of the furniture
sara777

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2013-01-21

Newbie Saying HI!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Saying HI!!   Newbie Saying HI!! EmptyWed 13 Mar 2013, 3:47 am

Congratulations Tin Tin and welcome....

This is an amazing site....everyone is so supportive and helpful ....you will learn so much and get some great friends alone the way!!

Welcome!!

Sara xx
Back to top Go down
TinTin
TinTin

Female
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2013-01-30

Newbie Saying HI!! Empty
PostSubject: Newbie Saying HI!!   Newbie Saying HI!! EmptyWed 13 Mar 2013, 3:44 am

Hi Everyone

I have been lurking on the site for a couple of weeks, scouring the pages for information, insights and opinions. So here I am the cliched , 'long time reader, first time poster'.

I had my first appt with my surgeon yesterday, and it is all on!. Tests next week, and scheduled for op on the 22nd April.

I am SOOOO excited, I just cannot contain myself. I want to be freed from my food hell!

Funny thing when I went to the Doc, I did not even consider that they would weigh me, yes, that's right, I didn't even think about it. I guessed that would take one look at me and scream, 'clear the waiting list, we have an emergency'!!!. So they tell me that they will weigh me. Imagine my surprise when I was 15kilos lighter than I thought I was, I have been mentally carrying around 15 extra kilos of lard. Amazingly I walked away from the scale not feeling as bad as I thought!!

Talk soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newbie Saying HI!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Saying HI!!   Newbie Saying HI!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie Saying HI!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: