Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
polly41

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-12-25

April 4 is the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 4 is the day   April 4 is the day EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 6:53 pm

I'm frightened Vesna. There's no going back ... I know it's for the best but the change is going to be monumental.
Back to top Go down
Vesna

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-03-27

April 4 is the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 4 is the day   April 4 is the day EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 5:53 am

I'm 4th April too.. So excited..
Back to top Go down
polly41

Female

April 4 is the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 4 is the day   April 4 is the day EmptyFri 22 Mar 2013, 7:22 pm

Hi Nellie
Wow we are really close in our dates, huh?
Are you on the Optifast yet? I am day 4 and really feeling it. Yesterday I was exhausted and had the runs and headaches. Apparently it's all quite normal and goes after day 3 or 4.
Back to top Go down
Nellie04
Nellie04

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2013-03-12

April 4 is the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 4 is the day   April 4 is the day EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013, 1:25 am

Hello Polly... I have just registered for this site and am very excited as I now too have a sleeve date of April 8... I'm so nervous, scared and excited! I'm my heaviest at 111 kg and can't believe that it is finally going to happen.. I hope we can support each other on each others journey...
Back to top Go down
polly41

Female

April 4 is the day Empty
PostSubject: April 4 is the day   April 4 is the day EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 7:24 am

Hi everyone
I have been reading through this website for months and haven't posted anything but now I can ... I have finally got a date for my sleeve. I can't believe it's finally happening - it's been years in the making. My surgeon is Michael Booth in Auckland (NZ). I am currently trying to get as much weight off as possible through healthy diet and exercise before beginning Optifast on March 20. I really feel very motivated and positive and can't BELIEVE I have managed to stop drinking alcohol, smoking cigs and left my non-disciplined eating habits behind. It's like a light has gone on - I have feel like I have entered a door never opened before and although I am terrified, I don't want to turn back.
I am currently the biggest I have ever been (118.6kg) and I am totally over being exhausted and depressed, in pain (feet, joints) and unhealthy.
Looking forward to sharing my journey with you and thanks for posting all your wonderful stories and information, which have inspired me to get to this point.
Paulette
April 4 is the day 487524
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

April 4 is the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 4 is the day   April 4 is the day Empty

Back to top Go down

April 4 is the day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: I've got my sleeve date!-
Jump to: