4 posters
AuthorMessage
kyeza
kyeza

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2013-02-25

I too play the waiting game :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I too play the waiting game :)   I too play the waiting game :) EmptySat 04 May 2013, 11:57 am

Hey Gruggy, Sorry again for late reply, I Didnt really think about that its going to summer when I get sleeved and I'm like u and need heaps of water in this Qld heat.But its someing to take into account. I'm going to Thailand with my work mates for 10 days and we haven't really planned anything just going to relax.I brought some opti slim and have been having one in the morning but only cause I don't have time to have brekky.I want to lose something before going,even 5kgs before I go so I feel better about myself but I always say I'll start tomorrow:'( Well our wait is getting closer and closer so lets hope the rest of our wait goes by in no time, and good luck I too play the waiting game :) 369315
Back to top Go down
gruggy
gruggy

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2012-12-27

PostSubject: Re: I too play the waiting game :)   I too play the waiting game :) EmptySun 14 Apr 2013, 11:40 pm

Hi Kyeza
I'm out west of Toowoomba so I'm getting done at Toowoomba, it's still a 3hr+ drive to get there. Where are you getting done?

What do you think about getting done in QLD summer, I'm a bit concerned about the fluid intake as I drink so much water. Don't know if I could put it off until later in the year though, I'm so hanging out to have it done.

Thailand sounds wonderful, what are you doing to try and lose weight before then? How long are you going for and what are you planning to do there?

I"m being a bit obsessive at the moment and weighing myself everyday, so that makes me feel a bit more accountable during the day knowing I'm going to weigh in at night.
I'm also trying to keep my mind on RCD
Recognise I'm going to shove food in my face
Challenge myself, do I really need/want to eat this, can I make it a smaller portion or exchange it for something healthier
Distract try and find something else to do to occupy myself for at least 10 mins while the craving settles

I have so many eating issues it drives me crazy and the big wait has helped me get into the stress relief binging again which I thought I'd overcome a year or so ago :-(
Back to top Go down
kyeza
kyeza

Female

PostSubject: Re: I too play the waiting game :)   I too play the waiting game :) EmptySun 14 Apr 2013, 12:34 pm

Hey Gruggy, sorry for slow reply, my PHI kicks in the same time yours does so Im hoping to get sleeved Feburary too but waiting waiting and some more waiting has to happen first I too play the waiting game :) 595690 Where are you thinking of have yours done?
Back to top Go down
gruggy
gruggy

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2012-12-27

PostSubject: Re: I too play the waiting game :)   I too play the waiting game :) EmptySun 31 Mar 2013, 12:38 am

Hi guys, I'm waiting too, seems like hard work getting in the right mindset to cope with these next few months.
I'll see my surgeon again in October and set a date, prob Feb 2014 as my PHI kicks in Jan 2014.
I've recently [over the past 18months] put back on all the weight that I'd worked so hard to lose so I'm feeling a bit down on myself and just wish I could get this surgery over and done with.
Feels so good getting a lot of it off and then overwhelming frustrating to have it creep back on again, seems to be the story of my life.
When is your op planned for Kyeza?
Back to top Go down
Duckydoo
Part of the furniture
Duckydoo

Female
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2013-03-01

PostSubject: Re: I too play the waiting game :)   I too play the waiting game :) EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 8:24 am

Hi Kyeza. I'm another newbie! Just joined this site a couple of days ago. It's great. So much information and help. I hope you find it as useful as I have :)
Back to top Go down
kyeza
kyeza

Female

PostSubject: Re: I too play the waiting game :)   I too play the waiting game :) EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 8:05 am

Hello Veronica, Ive been told I can start my appointments 3months before my PHI kicks in so to have the op as soon as that happens, Im going to Thailand in June and hope to lose some weight before I go, hoping to fit in the plane site. Most people on this site have said that the time flys so I hope it does the same for us.
Back to top Go down
veronica simcoe
Part of the furniture
veronica simcoe

Female
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2013-02-26

PostSubject: Re: I too play the waiting game :)   I too play the waiting game :) EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 6:38 am

Hi Kyeza, Im the same as you, ijoined this site a few weeks back, I have to wait until end of November this year before i can be sleeved,, Im 57 now, been on every kinda diet you can think of, lost weight , put it on, lost weight, put it on, im now the heaviest I have ever been at 115 kilos, had to rejoin private health and that kicks in end of August, got 2nd appointment beginning of September but I go on a europeon river cruise end of September so have decided to get the sleeving done a month after I get back which will be end of November, both scared and excited and so hope it works for me, Im from Bunbury in Western Australia

Hiuote="kyeza"]I too play the waiting game :) 355206everybody, Well I have join PHI and as like some of you I also play the waiting game:)

I have been over weight most of my life and put most of my weight on after I had my children.

The heavest Ive been was 143kgs, around 7 years ago I lost alot of weight and went down to 85kgs from doing shakes and lots of exercise, but I put it all back on!!!!I too play the waiting game :) 833240Ive tried many things and spent lots of $$$$$$$$$, I loose it and gain it back again. I got so tired of this!!!!

So Ive decided to go the next step and get sleevedI too play the waiting game :) 217555I too play the waiting game :) 217555

Ive live in Hervey Bay Qld and will get sleeved in Brisbane or the Gold Coast, Ive been doing some reseach and this support group has helped heaps so thanks guysI too play the waiting game :) 618285I too play the waiting game :) 618285

I look forward to reading more of your post and my countdown has startedI too play the waiting game :) 65317I too play the waiting game :) 65317I too play the waiting game :) 65317[/quote]
Back to top Go down
kyeza
kyeza

Female

PostSubject: I too play the waiting game :)   I too play the waiting game :) EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 5:25 am

I too play the waiting game :) 355206everybody, Well I have join PHI and as like some of you I also play the waiting game:)

I have been over weight most of my life and put most of my weight on after I had my children.

The heavest Ive been was 143kgs, around 7 years ago I lost alot of weight and went down to 85kgs from doing shakes and lots of exercise, but I put it all back on!!!!I too play the waiting game :) 833240Ive tried many things and spent lots of $$$$$$$$$, I loose it and gain it back again. I got so tired of this!!!!

So Ive decided to go the next step and get sleevedI too play the waiting game :) 217555I too play the waiting game :) 217555

Ive live in Hervey Bay Qld and will get sleeved in Brisbane or the Gold Coast, Ive been doing some reseach and this support group has helped heaps so thanks guysI too play the waiting game :) 618285I too play the waiting game :) 618285

I look forward to reading more of your post and my countdown has startedI too play the waiting game :) 65317I too play the waiting game :) 65317I too play the waiting game :) 65317
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I too play the waiting game :)   I too play the waiting game :) Empty

Back to top Go down

I too play the waiting game :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: