2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizzyq
Lizzyq

Female
Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2013-03-01

New and looking forward to a new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and looking forward to a new life   New and looking forward to a new life EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 3:22 am

*runs huffing and puffing over to new March thread*

I am getting soooo ecited and thanks for the welcome :)

I have just realised I have posted the wrong month, it is April 26th. I have not been able to get my head around April and always say March, must be wishful thinking ;P
Back to top Go down
sara777
Part of the furniture
sara777

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2013-01-21

PostSubject: Re: New and looking forward to a new life   New and looking forward to a new life EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 3:15 am

Lizzyq wrote:
Hi, I have surgery set for March 26th. I look forward to devouring all the posts and information everyone has shared.

Hi Lizzy and WELCOME...come and join us on the March 2013 page....that is all the March people are.....I think Marescolt even did a roster of who and when.....

You will learn so much and grow to love the site xxx

Sara
Back to top Go down
Lizzyq
Lizzyq

Female
Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2013-03-01

PostSubject: New and looking forward to a new life   New and looking forward to a new life EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 3:04 am

Hi, I have surgery set for March 26th. I look forward to devouring all the posts and information everyone has shared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and looking forward to a new life   New and looking forward to a new life Empty

Back to top Go down

New and looking forward to a new life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: