3 posters
AuthorMessage
PhatAs
PhatAs

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2013-05-20

Help! How many kgs and how much protein per day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! How many kgs and how much protein per day   Help! How many kgs and how much protein per day EmptySat 25 May 2013, 7:14 am

I don't think all dietician a are up with all the latest info available regarding good nutrition and many of the 'accepted wisdoms' of the past have been shown to be wrong, eg cereal for breakfast is not that great for you after all. In my completely unqualified opinion you should aim for 1g of protein per kg of LEAN body weight every day. Getting your bodyfat % measured is a good thing to know because its not really about weight it's about FAT. You will look and feel a million times better by reducing your bodyfat levels regardless of your 'weight'.
Back to top Go down
Jarrah
Part of the furniture
Jarrah

Female
Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2013-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Help! How many kgs and how much protein per day   Help! How many kgs and how much protein per day EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 6:53 pm

fairytale,
my dietician said that it was .75 grams of protein per kilo of weight.
:)
Back to top Go down
fairytale

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Help! How many kgs and how much protein per day   Help! How many kgs and how much protein per day EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 2:40 am

Hi All

I hope someone can help, sorry if this information was available but I was unable to find it.

How many kgs per day and how much protein should be have per day for successful weight loss and good health

XXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help! How many kgs and how much protein per day   Help! How many kgs and how much protein per day Empty

Back to top Go down

Help! How many kgs and how much protein per day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Dietitians, Dieting, Exercising and more :: Diet, Exercise and more :: Dietitions-
Jump to: