Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GKEL81

Female
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2013-02-24

I'm here and I'm ready  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here and I'm ready    I'm here and I'm ready  EmptyThu 28 Feb 2013, 8:26 am

Thanks gals for your kind words.
I am so ready to turn my life around, I have been fighting the fat my whole life, constantly feeling like I am battling with my body and have allowed my weight to take over my life and have moments of feeling incredibly down and enough is enough. Looking forward to the count down to some big changes.
Good luck for your impending surgery I'm here and I'm ready  65317
Back to top Go down
kegs
Part of the furniture
kegs

Female
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2012-12-20

PostSubject: Re: I'm here and I'm ready    I'm here and I'm ready  EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 10:39 am

Hi G, it will go quickly, trust me :) my 12 months is up next month and its well worth the wait :)
Back to top Go down
veronica simcoe
Part of the furniture
veronica simcoe

Female
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2013-02-26

PostSubject: Hey G   I'm here and I'm ready  EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 10:32 am

Hey G, Ive been waiting 12 months too, still have to wait till end of November but hopefully then im doing it, super excited, im also 115kilos, 5 kids, 4 grandies and sick of being overweight, good luck with your journey

and your right , little miss cee is fantastic
Back to top Go down
GKEL81

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm here and I'm ready    I'm here and I'm ready  EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 9:30 pm

Thanks LMC and nice work on the rack...of lamb that is.

Will hunt for info on the super.

Come on 12 months...hurry yo arse up!
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: I'm here and I'm ready    I'm here and I'm ready  EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 2:21 pm

Welcome welcome welcome!

I actually have tears in my eyes right now.. I'm super touched I have inspired you!

I know 12 months seems super freaking long.. But it really will roll around in no time.

Promise!

In the mean time, cruise around the site.. Ask any questions you have if there aren't answers already there... And as for the super side of things, there is a section about all that jazz.. I've got no idea, I'm hopeless at stuff like that, but there are quite a few others that have gone down that road that are pretty clued up!

Good luck.... and happy waiting for the next 12 months.. I will see you around the boards!

LMC xx
Back to top Go down
GKEL81

Female

PostSubject: I'm here and I'm ready    I'm here and I'm ready  EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 9:22 am

Ok, so I'm here and I'm excited and I am ready to change my life.
I might post my "life story" in the diary section but wanted to introduce myself first here.
I'm 32, 115kg's, female mother of two, wife of 7.5years and sick to hell of being overweight and uncomfortable. It's been my life's curse and this is my road to finding happiness and peace.

Today I upped my phi to full cover and have what is going to be a long 12 month wait till I can get sleeved. Not sure if I will be able to access my super if I need to and don't want to wait 12 months, maybe someone can answer that but if not I am prepared and hope this site affords me the chance to meet some new people in the mean time.

Have already read a few posts and diaries- littlemisscee, if you read this, I am totally inspired by you and couldn't put my iPad down on the weekend till I'd read your whole diary- that sounds wrong but you get what I mean ;)

Look forward to reading more
G
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm here and I'm ready    I'm here and I'm ready  Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm here and I'm ready
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: