4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alwayswantedtobthin
Alwayswantedtobthin

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-02-27

12th of March is the date Empty
PostSubject: Re: 12th of March is the date   12th of March is the date EmptyTue 05 Mar 2013, 12:44 pm

hi guys,

i'm new to this site and i have an appointment on thursday with my surgeon to set my sleeve date. I have had the band in for 2 yrs and it didn't work, so i had it taken out in jan of this yr.

I'm so nervous i'm only 28 and this is a big decision for the rest of my life. Has anyone else had there surgery with circle of care adelaide ?? I had my band with them at flinders private but this is a different surgeon this time.

I'm so scared gonna be a big decision i've had months to think about it and i've made my mind up to have the sleeve done.

any suggestions or words of support would be greatly appreciated .

Thanx guys Lauren
Back to top Go down
Duckydoo
Part of the furniture
Duckydoo

Female
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2013-03-01

PostSubject: Re: 12th of March is the date   12th of March is the date EmptyFri 01 Mar 2013, 5:05 am

Hi all. I've just found this forum today. I didn't realise there was an Aussie forum and I'd been poking around on the USA one!

My sleeve date is also 12 March. I'm nervous but I know I've made the right decision. It's day 4 pre op diet today and although I'm not hungry at all, I feel week and light headed. I've managed to do the usual chores but I had to sit down a lot!!

Anyway, nice to meet you all. I'd love to know how you're going on the pre op?
Back to top Go down
sara777
Part of the furniture
sara777

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2013-01-21

PostSubject: Re: 12th of March is the date   12th of March is the date EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 5:32 am

debkat wrote:
Hi Guys

2weeks to go ... is it possible to be calm and nervous at the same time?

I'm at Macquarie University Hospital (North Ryde, Sydney) with Dr Lord. He removed my Gastric lapband when that went all pear-shaped. So I am quite confident in him.

Crossing fingers, toes and all other possible body parts for an excellent procedure and a speedy recovery.

Cheers
Deb

I completely get it....nervous and scared and excited all at once.....I am being sleeved the 20th of March so 8 day after you...so yeah...I totally get it!!

I have crossed it all Deb.....I am sure you will do great!!
Back to top Go down
debkat

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-02-26

PostSubject: 12th of March is the date   12th of March is the date EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 2:44 am

Hi Guys

2weeks to go ... is it possible to be calm and nervous at the same time?

I'm at Macquarie University Hospital (North Ryde, Sydney) with Dr Lord. He removed my Gastric lapband when that went all pear-shaped. So I am quite confident in him.

Crossing fingers, toes and all other possible body parts for an excellent procedure and a speedy recovery.

Cheers
Deb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12th of March is the date   12th of March is the date Empty

Back to top Go down

12th of March is the date
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: I've got my sleeve date!-
Jump to: