Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KatieKate

Female
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-05-18

DISPOSABLE INCOME ON APPLICATION FORM Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISPOSABLE INCOME ON APPLICATION FORM   DISPOSABLE INCOME ON APPLICATION FORM EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 3:04 am

Can anyone who has filled in the form shed any light on this? I want to make sure I get the forms right the first time so I don't have to wait weeks and weeks... Even some insight from people who have had their application rejected?

Please?

Thanks in advance

Kate
Back to top Go down
marescolt
Part of the furniture
marescolt

Female
Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: DISPOSABLE INCOME ON APPLICATION FORM   DISPOSABLE INCOME ON APPLICATION FORM EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 12:02 pm

I'll be filling the form in soon and I'll be hardly puttinganything in that section. Like you, there's nothing left anyway.
Back to top Go down
KatieKate

Female
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-05-18

PostSubject: DISPOSABLE INCOME ON APPLICATION FORM   DISPOSABLE INCOME ON APPLICATION FORM EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 11:29 am

Advanced apologies if this has been asked... But how much disposable income should I put on my application form to help with approval. What I mean by that is if my income is $4000 per month for example, and I have to account for all my outgoings, how much, if any, should I leave unaccounted for? Or should I put all that $4000 into outgoing expenses (which I guess really it is because there isn't any left at the end of my pay cycle)... Thanks in advance
Kate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DISPOSABLE INCOME ON APPLICATION FORM   DISPOSABLE INCOME ON APPLICATION FORM Empty

Back to top Go down

DISPOSABLE INCOME ON APPLICATION FORM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Accessing your Superannuation-
Jump to: