AuthorMessage
Kaili
Part of the furniture
Kaili

Female
Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-08-15

New sleever - Sugarnspice Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sleever - Sugarnspice   New sleever - Sugarnspice EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009, 11:40 am

Sorry, it's the Perth Meet Up thread. Got it mixed up with my other forum. :)

Kaili.
Back to top Go down
Kaili
Part of the furniture
Kaili

Female
Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: New sleever - Sugarnspice   New sleever - Sugarnspice EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009, 11:38 am

Hi sugarnspice.

Welcome to the boards. Dr Armstrong was my surgeon as well, he's great isn't he?

I recommend that you check out the Perth Get Together thread and come along. The get togethers are great and everyone is lovely. :)

Good luck!

Kaili.
Back to top Go down
Bella ..... xo
Sponsor

Female
Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: New sleever - Sugarnspice   New sleever - Sugarnspice EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009, 7:29 am

Welcome SnS

so glad you decided to join us !

Please feel very welcome to come and be part of the March thread too......
we would love to have you part of the team !

SmileyCentral.com
Back to top Go down
wombat
wombat

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: New sleever - Sugarnspice   New sleever - Sugarnspice EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009, 7:25 am

Hi sugarnspice

Congrats on your new sleeve and the start of your new life. There is heaps of great information heres, but the warm, caring, compassionate members are just the best part of this forum:)
Back to top Go down
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: New sleever - Sugarnspice   New sleever - Sugarnspice EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009, 6:24 am

Welcome, welcome sugarnspice. So glad you found us.SmileyCentral.com
I look forward to hearing all about your post sleeving experiences.
Take care and enjoy those fluids.

Janey
Back to top Go down
Deb
Sponsor
Deb

Female
Number of posts : 1924
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: New sleever - Sugarnspice   New sleever - Sugarnspice EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009, 6:00 am

Hi sugarnspice, I was sleeved at St John of God Subi as well. My operation was on 22nd Jan. I feel great now and it constantly amazes me how little I need to eat- even when I think I am really hungry.
Glad you are dealing OK with mushies. Good luck with everything and look forward to talking with you on the forum. Oh- and welcome!
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: New sleever - Sugarnspice   New sleever - Sugarnspice EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009, 5:12 am

Welcome and it is lovely to have another person's experiences to learn from

Best wishes
Caz
Back to top Go down
newlife
Part of the furniture
newlife

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: New sleever - Sugarnspice   New sleever - Sugarnspice EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009, 5:02 am

Welcome aboard. I am sure you will do fine, and I look forward to reading about your journey to a new you.
Back to top Go down
sugarnspice

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: New sleever - Sugarnspice   New sleever - Sugarnspice EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009, 4:58 am

Hi I'm new and was sleeved on 20th March at St John of God Subiaco, Perth by Dr Armstrong.

I had checked out this site prior to my surgery for hints and expectations and am still sifting through all the information.

My story so far is that I have always been overweight or obese but since having depression for the last year or so I've put on even more weight. I originally checked out this procedure for my mother who has all the lifestyle diseases that are associated with obesity however she would not do it.

The procedure went fine apparently and with only a bit of pain afterwards. I'm now adjusting to the liquid diet which I'm pleased I've been able to swallow. It's weird being full so quickly.

I only told my immediate family as I did not want people thinking of me as a failure as I don't think of myself like that however it'll be hard when it comes to up and coming social functions as I'm usually the big eater and drinker of the crowd.

Hello to everyone, what I've read so far has been very inspiriational!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New sleever - Sugarnspice   New sleever - Sugarnspice Empty

Back to top Go down

New sleever - Sugarnspice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: