Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ritaz1964

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2013-01-13

Any info or feedback about Dr M DONOVAN at Sunshine Coast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any info or feedback about Dr M DONOVAN at Sunshine Coast   Any info or feedback about Dr M DONOVAN at Sunshine Coast EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013, 9:08 am

Im SUPER excited!! I saw the surgeon today. He is lovely! He said he would do the sleeve for me and I love his approach. Easy to talk to, answers questions and dosnt rush you out the door! He even bulk billed my appointment! Also, his fee is sooo within reach. What a find! I have to make appointment with dietitian and go through my pre op diet and see him one more time to eck out the finer points and its all go!!!

The future looks thin! (ish).Any info or feedback about Dr M DONOVAN at Sunshine Coast 542174
Back to top Go down
ritaz1964

Female

PostSubject: Re: Any info or feedback about Dr M DONOVAN at Sunshine Coast   Any info or feedback about Dr M DONOVAN at Sunshine Coast EmptyWed 06 Mar 2013, 9:20 am

Hi again,

Still nobody with any feedback about Dr Donovan at Nambour, Sunshine coast??? Anybody??
Back to top Go down
ritaz1964

Female

PostSubject: Re: Any info or feedback about Dr M DONOVAN at Sunshine Coast   Any info or feedback about Dr M DONOVAN at Sunshine Coast EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013, 8:17 am

Hi, saw my GP today and have the referral for Dr M Donovan..... 28 days to go till my appointment. Im becoming more and more accepting of what I have to do to get to where I want to be and am confident that this is the right path to take. My GP said I have to do something big to make a difference cos nothing has worked so far.... he is behind me 100%.

I am thinking...this time next year... Ill be buying clothes off the rack in the size 16 and under.

Cheers, Rita
Back to top Go down
Val 007
Part of the furniture
Val 007

Female
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2011-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Any info or feedback about Dr M DONOVAN at Sunshine Coast   Any info or feedback about Dr M DONOVAN at Sunshine Coast EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013, 4:56 am

Hi rita

I am another Justin Greenslades girl. He is a fantastic Surgeon, but if you can find someone closer to home that would even be better.

I live on the Gold Coast and commute to see Justin. 2 sleeps in hospital for Sleeve...., he will let you go home on the train if you ask him.

Another helpful hint he has a female anetheatist called Lorraine she charges $450.00 thats better than payting $1200......

Bulk bills all follow up appointments.

Good luck

Val
Back to top Go down
ritaz1964

Female

PostSubject: Re: Any info or feedback about Dr M DONOVAN at Sunshine Coast   Any info or feedback about Dr M DONOVAN at Sunshine Coast EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 12:02 am

I got some fantastic information from Dr Greenslades office, veryu detailed..... Im finding the travel arrangements to be somewhat hard to sort out for him, so Dr M Donovan in Nambour is an option.... has anyone used him or know of him...I would really really appreciate some feedback about this doctor..... thanks all!
Back to top Go down
ritaz1964

Female

PostSubject: Re: Any info or feedback about Dr M DONOVAN at Sunshine Coast   Any info or feedback about Dr M DONOVAN at Sunshine Coast EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 8:45 am

how many days in hospital for sleeve surgery or even bypass???..... I can always get train/bus down and ask for an extra night in the hospital if surgery is very early in the day and my husband can pick me up with the car and bring me home.....
Back to top Go down
Kazz B
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2012-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Any info or feedback about Dr M DONOVAN at Sunshine Coast   Any info or feedback about Dr M DONOVAN at Sunshine Coast EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 8:12 am

hi Rita

My Dr is Justin Greenslade in Greenslopes, i know not in the area you said but he is very good and prices are very competitive

sleeve was $3500
gas man $1200

hospital all covered except excess $300
Will get some back from Medicare and claim out of pocket on Tax.

hope this helps

Karen
Back to top Go down
ritaz1964

Female

PostSubject: Any info or feedback about Dr M DONOVAN at Sunshine Coast   Any info or feedback about Dr M DONOVAN at Sunshine Coast EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 7:44 am

Anyone used him, or know of someone who has?

Last edited by ritaz1964 on Wed 13 Feb 2013, 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any info or feedback about Dr M DONOVAN at Sunshine Coast   Any info or feedback about Dr M DONOVAN at Sunshine Coast Empty

Back to top Go down

Any info or feedback about Dr M DONOVAN at Sunshine Coast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: The Surgeons-
Jump to: