Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pumbaa

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2015-09-23

Dr Vytauras Kuzinkovas--Campbelltown Empty
PostSubject: Initial Consult   Dr Vytauras Kuzinkovas--Campbelltown EmptyWed 23 Sep 2015, 6:25 am

G'day,

I'm Joe and I am booked in to see Dr K on Friday.  Spoke to him on the phone seems genuine and straight forward.

Time to do something and stop procrastinating, I have terribly unkind to me for too many years and now is the time.  50 years old and wanna see a few more yet.
Back to top Go down
Ozcatmum
Ozcatmum

Female
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2013-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Dr Vytauras Kuzinkovas--Campbelltown   Dr Vytauras Kuzinkovas--Campbelltown EmptySat 06 Apr 2013, 8:17 am

Great to hear Adam - I saw him again this week, just lovely and generous with his time. I am completely satisfied with my choice of surgeon, wrapt!

I couldn't be more pleased, I hope it all goes well. Thanks for your sweet words in your diary too Dr Vytauras Kuzinkovas--Campbelltown 2329

OCM x
Back to top Go down
Adam70
Adam70

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2013-02-28

PostSubject: Dr K   Dr Vytauras Kuzinkovas--Campbelltown EmptyFri 05 Apr 2013, 9:59 pm

Hi girls,

After advise from my GP about getting a 2nd opinion with my band removal and sleeve, I taken some advise from you girls and booked in with Dr K.

I see him this coming Friday at Campbelltown, very much looking forward to seeing him.

Adam
Back to top Go down
sara777
Part of the furniture
sara777

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2013-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Dr Vytauras Kuzinkovas--Campbelltown   Dr Vytauras Kuzinkovas--Campbelltown EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 8:08 am

RaniL wrote:
Goodluck..only 2 sleeps...i bet you are nervously excited!!!
I wish mine was tomorrow!
Smooth travels and hear from you soon

Rani

Hey RAni,
I am OCM's sleeve sister......dr k is amazing and I totally agree with his experience and kindness.....one of my mates who is a nurse used him because of his reputation with in the industry...

I went thru Dr K directly.....I am booked in at 6 a.m.......so hospital told me it would be around 7... So I am happy it will be over and hopefully I can watch the BLock GRand final...lollo

Welcome....OMC.....you and me baby..... Nicole 81.... You ready babe?
And all my other sleeve Marchies xxx

Sara xx
Back to top Go down
Ozcatmum
Ozcatmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dr Vytauras Kuzinkovas--Campbelltown   Dr Vytauras Kuzinkovas--Campbelltown EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 7:50 am

Thanks Rani - interesting, everybody seems to go through the "OMG what am I doing" roller coaster, I say just embrace it as part of the deal. I guess you have been there already, though, brave to do it again. My mate who has had the same done says the sleeve is brilliant in comparison.

I think you made the right decision to go direct to Dr K; I am going through a clinic and they can't even tell me what time!

Stay in touch; I will post on the March site as soon as I can post surgery xx
Back to top Go down
RaniL
RaniL

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-12-27

PostSubject: Goodluck OzCatMum   Dr Vytauras Kuzinkovas--Campbelltown EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 7:15 am

Goodluck..only 2 sleeps...i bet you are nervously excited!!!
I wish mine was tomorrow!
Smooth travels and hear from you soon

Rani
Back to top Go down
Ozcatmum
Ozcatmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dr Vytauras Kuzinkovas--Campbelltown   Dr Vytauras Kuzinkovas--Campbelltown EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 6:39 am

RaniL wrote:
I have a date of April 23. I found him to be up front, informative, honest and kind. He explained his practice is now accredited as a Centre of Excellence which means it had to meet stringent criteria from the nurses education to the types of equipment used. He stated his practice attends to over 700 sleeves per year and he is highly experienced in bypass surgery as well. His receptionists were lovely. I live interstate and I will be having my dietitian apt over the phone. I was impressed with him.

Hi Rani - nice to meet you!
I have found a lot of support from the monthly forums, they are great and have found a "sleeve sister" same date, with DrK.
Sorry to hear about the band experience- a dear friend who had the sleeve after band removal- for the same reasons- was the one who got me started (I didn't have a band but am definitely in need of surgical help!)

I will post on the March forum my experience and any thing good to know.

OCM Dr Vytauras Kuzinkovas--Campbelltown 65317
Back to top Go down
RaniL
RaniL

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dr Vytauras Kuzinkovas--Campbelltown   Dr Vytauras Kuzinkovas--Campbelltown EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 12:55 pm

I have a date of April 23. I found him to be up front, informative, honest and kind. He explained his practice is now accredited as a Centre of Excellence which means it had to meet stringent criteria from the nurses education to the types of equipment used. He stated his practice attends to over 700 sleeves per year and he is highly experienced in bypass surgery as well. His receptionists were lovely. I live interstate and I will be having my dietitian apt over the phone. I was impressed with him.
Back to top Go down
RaniL
RaniL

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dr Vytauras Kuzinkovas--Campbelltown   Dr Vytauras Kuzinkovas--Campbelltown EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 12:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Ozcatmum
Ozcatmum

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dr Vytauras Kuzinkovas--Campbelltown   Dr Vytauras Kuzinkovas--Campbelltown EmptyWed 20 Feb 2013, 10:45 am

I am using Dr K - surgery date is 20 March, may see you in hospital! He seems lovely and I appreciate his experience in other types of gi surgery as well.

Very excited for us both.
Back to top Go down
sara777
Part of the furniture
sara777

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2013-01-21

PostSubject: Dr Vytauras Kuzinkovas--Campbelltown   Dr Vytauras Kuzinkovas--Campbelltown EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 2:23 am

Hi Guys,

I have noticed a lot of you are going thru Dr Durmush....is anyone going thru Dr Vytauras Kuzinkovas? I found hid prices to be so much more affordable....just wondering how anyone went with him>??

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr Vytauras Kuzinkovas--Campbelltown   Dr Vytauras Kuzinkovas--Campbelltown Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr Vytauras Kuzinkovas--Campbelltown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: The Surgeons-
Jump to: