Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got my date for the 20th Feb, due to cancellations!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JenBen
Part of the furniture
JenBen

Female
Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2012-08-01

Got my date for the 20th Feb, due to cancellations!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my date for the 20th Feb, due to cancellations!!!   Got my date for the 20th Feb, due to cancellations!!! EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 5:47 am

angelfish,

Has your surgeon given you a weight loss target (I know some do if they want that met before surgery)? Otherwise, the opti is for really for shrinking your liver. Even if the scale isn't cooperating, your liver should be. I could suggest nixing the soft drink but I do know that for some that is the only way to stomach opti. If you want to help your internal organs get ready though, it might be best not to get them to process lots of chemicals. Nonetheless, by 20 Feb, you should have a skinny liver and some extra wiggle room to assist your surgeon.
Back to top Go down
angelfish
angelfish

Female
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Not feeling so lucky.   Got my date for the 20th Feb, due to cancellations!!! EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 11:12 am

Hi all, I am certainly not feeling lucky at the moment. I am on day 4 of OPTI and I am ready to throw in the towel with this diet... I was sick all morning, stood on the scales and I havent really lost anything, and the keto stick has changed from negative from day 1.

What am I doing wrong??? I am eating lots of veg, salad and 1 cup of berries as per my allowance.

The weight does not seem to want to shift. I am drinking at least 3 liters of diet soft drink and diet cordial as well..

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm will have to give a week I suppose before I call the dietician.

Trace
Back to top Go down
Keza

Female
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2012-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Got my date for the 20th Feb, due to cancellations!!!   Got my date for the 20th Feb, due to cancellations!!! EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 12:08 am

Are'nt you a lucky woman! Congratulations, I know how excited you must be......[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
angelfish
angelfish

Female
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Got my date for the 20th Feb, due to cancellations!!!   Got my date for the 20th Feb, due to cancellations!!! EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 10:58 am

Hi everyone,

I am so excited as I have my date with Dr RUSSELL on the 20th Feb. OMG I was expecting June at the earliest but due to the flooding around rockhampton people have cancelled. I had my first appointment with the Bariatric Assessor, then had 3 consultations with the Dietician and then a final appointment with Dr RUSSELL. WOW what a day.

The staff were fantastic, cannot, and I mean cannot express how thorough they all were and friendly. Feels like I have found a new family.

Now I start optifast tomorrow.

Weight- 97.8kg, BMI 39.2, fat- 48% OMG didnt think half of me was fat. But I suppose little pickers have big knickers.

Partner is getting worried about the money side of things. Thinks I should postpone it till May at the earliest, but I am gung ho.. Will sell my jewellery if I have too.

Regards

Angelfish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got my date for the 20th Feb, due to cancellations!!!   Got my date for the 20th Feb, due to cancellations!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Got my date for the 20th Feb, due to cancellations!!!
Page 1 of 1