AuthorMessage
spoggy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2479
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Another newbie to add to the pile Empty
PostSubject: spoggy   Another newbie to add to the pile EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 7:43 am

Hello there. Welcome and congratulations on taking a giant proactive step toward better health. I have lost 50kg got rid of diabetes and high blood pressure. It is the best thing I have done and really wish that I did it soon. A lot of people have found their 12 month wait goes really quickly. It is a great chance to fine tune your attitudes to food etc. Have you started a diary. It would be anin teresting read I am sure and a good record of what has happened over time for you.

You have already gathered this site has a great deal of information and support on it and is a great tool for communicating for people who are in the same boat.
Back to top Go down
TeaBreeze
Part of the furniture
TeaBreeze

Female
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2013-01-30

Another newbie to add to the pile Empty
PostSubject: Another newbie to add to the pile   Another newbie to add to the pile EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 10:34 pm

Hi there :)

After the last 6 years of battling with my weight (and PCOS, Endometriosis and Insulin Resistance...just to name a few issues..) I've come to the conclusion (with the support of my doctor) that surgery is the best option for me.

So I'll be signing up to get private health insurance soon and then my 12-month wait begins.

I've got a referral to see Dr. Mosse in Canberra, and I've read some really great/supportive things about him, so I'm excited even just to have the initial consult to get the wheels in motion.

This is going to be the longest 12-months ever ;)
Back to top Go down

Another newbie to add to the pile
Page 1 of 1