Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keza

Female
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Newbie with lots of questions!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie with lots of questions!    Newbie with lots of questions!  EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 4:49 am

Good on you alipanda!

Try not to stress out too much! It makes us bonkers... I have just had a sleeve less than three weeks ago, thank goodness. My risk of dying from heart disease and getting diabetes is reduced already. 10.6 kg down in weight so far. This is the best support network ever! Everyone is here for you.....Newbie with lots of questions!  542174
Back to top Go down
shelly25
Top Poster
Top Poster
shelly25

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Registration date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with lots of questions!    Newbie with lots of questions!  EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 3:39 am

Welcome to GSS!!

There is heaps of info that should be a great help for you,so look around and ask away.

I guess the way to look at it,is all surgeries have risks,so if youve done the research,have a trusted doctor and are well informed then its a decsion you have to make for yourself- knowing the pros and cons of it all,for me it was a calculated risk worth taking, I think I would have died of obesity related problems sooner rather than later anyway!

shelly
Back to top Go down
alipanda

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-01-29

PostSubject: Newbie with lots of questions!    Newbie with lots of questions!  EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 12:09 am

Hi, I am also new to this site.
I am a 35 yr old SAHM.
I was banded in Oct 08, and have lost basically NO weight.
Since then I have had a miscarriage and two beautiful girls.
I am extremely sensitive to fills, the most I have ever had in it was 4ml, and with that I could not eat soup!
The sensitivity seems to be getting worse, I now have 2 ml and am throwing up every solid food.
I have recently had a barium meal and there are no structural problems.
I feel like a failure, I hate my band, I hate being fat.
I like the theory behind a sleeve, but am terrified of ending up with complications, and having to spend vast amounts of time in hospital.
Sorry this sounds a bit negative! I have decided to try and do as much research as possible and make a decision about what to do!
Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with lots of questions!    Newbie with lots of questions!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie with lots of questions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: