AuthorMessage
Firie75
Part of the furniture
Firie75

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2011-10-01

how much does it cost all up as i am not in private health fund Empty
PostSubject: Re: how much does it cost all up as i am not in private health fund   how much does it cost all up as i am not in private health fund EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 10:59 pm

It might pay well to shop around, but at the same time you will still need to ensure you are getting a quality surgeon not just a cheap one so research the surgeon's background, experience and success rate not just the money. Some surgeons will do cheaper than others and include other services as well such as the dietician and psych. I have heard some coming in around the $10k mark for full self funding. I gather you know that you could possibly access funds from your super to cover costs?
Back to top Go down
tumultuous-tara
Part of the furniture
tumultuous-tara

Female
Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: how much does it cost all up as i am not in private health fund   how much does it cost all up as i am not in private health fund EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 3:57 am

Depends on which Surgeon you choose, which hospital they operate through, do they discounts for Pensioners, do they "include" a "bundle" like dieticians and psycholgists etc etc.

Basically anything from $4,000 to $25,000.

Tara
Back to top Go down
cuddleys

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-01-23

PostSubject: how much does it cost all up as i am not in private health fund   how much does it cost all up as i am not in private health fund EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 3:47 am

Can anyone tell me how much it will cost all up as i not in private health fund in qld
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how much does it cost all up as i am not in private health fund   how much does it cost all up as i am not in private health fund Empty

Back to top Go down

how much does it cost all up as i am not in private health fund
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: