AuthorMessage
Kateh (Bluedog)
Part of the furniture
Kateh (Bluedog)

Female
Number of posts : 1159
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Dr Armstrong & optifast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Armstrong & optifast   Dr Armstrong & optifast EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 2:01 pm

Hi Rose welcome to the site. I just got your PM. Thank you, I havnt been on here for awhile, crazy busy over the xmas season, you know how it is!! I too have two kids, if you count my hubby LOL. I dont know where you live but we are having a meet up on the 28th of Jan in Kalamunda if you are free, its really good to meet other sleevers, post or pre op & ask questions. I wish I had found this site before my op!!

Anyway again welcome & feel free to ask away any questions you cant find the answers too.

K
Back to top Go down
Nrmk
Nrmk

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2013-01-20

Dr Armstrong & optifast Empty
PostSubject: Dr Armstrong & optifast   Dr Armstrong & optifast EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 9:22 am

Hello, Im new to this site, and I've decided to take the plunge and get a gastric sleeve done as a permanent resolution to my ongoing problem! I have just booked my first appointment today w Dr Armstrong and since its 6 weeks away I was wondering does mr Armstrong put his pts on optifast? if so how long preop does he want you on it? and should I go ahead and start optifast?

Can you also tell me how long a wait after your initial consult did you have till your op? I'm sure Ill have more Qs but that's all I can think of for now.
Back to top Go down

Dr Armstrong & optifast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: