3 posters
AuthorMessage
leoniej
leoniej

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-01-29

New and excited Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and excited   New and excited EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 4:49 am

New and excited 21984
Hope it all went well for you today!!
Can't wait to hear!!

New and excited 217555
Back to top Go down
Ginka
Part of the furniture
Ginka

Female
Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2012-01-21

New and excited Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and excited   New and excited EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 4:18 am

Welcome BeckyGellie,

Firstly, your Avatar is haunting - it immortalises the emotions I felt which led me to get Sleeved. Did you draw it? If so, you are very talented. I also love to 'create'.

GSS is a wonderful place and I have been here for a year now, being sleeved last March. We have all travelled both similar and different paths, and this site has helped me through this new journey of mine, and I am sure will help you along too.

Wishing you the best for this new journey.
Back to top Go down
BeckyGellie
BeckyGellie

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2013-01-15

New and excited Empty
PostSubject: New and excited   New and excited EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 3:58 am

Hi everyone,
New and excited 355206

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am 31 year old mother of a 7 year old little boy. And about to start Uni at Monash Gippsland this year in Visual and media arts.

I am going to see my surgeon on the 4th of Feb in Melbourne and I am very excited about getting my sleeve surgery date.

I had the gastric lap band three years ago, and had a horrible time with it. I finally had it removed 12 months later. Unfortunately I put on the weight I lost and then some. I have yo-yo dieted since I was 13.

After researching and talking to my GP and know that I was a high risk for diabetes, High BP, and a bad knee injury which limits the amount of exercising I can do without pain. I have decided that it was time for me to talk to a surgeon about having the sleeve done and start on a healthy, happy life.

I would like to get to know others who have gone on the similar journey.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New and excited Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and excited   New and excited Empty

Back to top Go down

New and excited
Page 1 of 1