AuthorMessage
sara777
Part of the furniture
sara777

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2013-01-21

booked - 14/2 for my sleeve..wooo woooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: booked - 14/2 for my sleeve..wooo woooo   booked - 14/2 for my sleeve..wooo woooo EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 12:07 am

disey wrote:
Hi and welocme abouttime,

Some of us that are going to have the sleeve, and others that are already done are having a catch up at the Langwarrin Hotel (10 minutes from Mornington on the new Peninula link ) this Saturday at 1 pm, if you would like to come and meet us and have a last hoorah :-)

would luv to see you there

disey

What a beautiful valentine's gift you are giving yourself...well Done...v Happy for you xx
Back to top Go down
disey

Female
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2012-10-12

PostSubject: Re: booked - 14/2 for my sleeve..wooo woooo   booked - 14/2 for my sleeve..wooo woooo EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 11:31 pm

Hi and welocme abouttime,

Some of us that are going to have the sleeve, and others that are already done are having a catch up at the Langwarrin Hotel (10 minutes from Mornington on the new Peninula link ) this Saturday at 1 pm, if you would like to come and meet us and have a last hoorah :-)

would luv to see you there

disey
Back to top Go down
blackxs

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-07-08

PostSubject: Re: booked - 14/2 for my sleeve..wooo woooo   booked - 14/2 for my sleeve..wooo woooo EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 12:46 am

Hello. I am also in Perth and getting sleeved on the 14/2. Happy Valentines day to us!! :)
Back to top Go down
aboutime
aboutime

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-01-03

PostSubject: Booked in for Gastric Sleeve 6th February 2013   booked - 14/2 for my sleeve..wooo woooo EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 11:19 pm

Looking forward to the weight loss. I've found I'm short tempered on the Optifast diet although I had been cutting down my intake on my own to get my head around the lifetime diet have found I am very lethargic on Optifast. Oh well just another week on this and then the op.

Weight after initial visit to surgeon 109kg

Put myself on a reduced food diet:

Dietition visit 102 kilos

Optifast after 5 days 100 kilos

Goals

100 kg
95 kg
90 kg
85 kg
80 kg
75 kg
Back to top Go down
http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4KMDId/]
suzyf
suzyf

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-12-15

PostSubject: Re: booked - 14/2 for my sleeve..wooo woooo   booked - 14/2 for my sleeve..wooo woooo EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 8:11 am

hi Jo,
How exciting that you are now booked for surgery,
Come and join us February sleevers in the Sleevers Monthly - Feb 2013 thread.
I too am in Perth and having surgery in 13 days time on 6th at the Mount (Dr Padovan)
There is a meet up at Kalamunda on Mon 29th too if you are interested - I am hoping to go along and meet others who have already been sleeved.
Regards
SuzyF
Back to top Go down
marescolt
Part of the furniture
marescolt

Female
Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: booked - 14/2 for my sleeve..wooo woooo   booked - 14/2 for my sleeve..wooo woooo EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 8:27 am

Good luck on your new journey. How exciting for you. Keep us updated.
Back to top Go down
itsalinko1

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-01-08

PostSubject: booked - 14/2 for my sleeve..wooo woooo   booked - 14/2 for my sleeve..wooo woooo EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 7:57 am

Hi everyone finally made the decision to be sleeved. Saw my surgeon chris today and have surgery booked for 14/2. Valentines day. pretty appropriate since im starting enough To love myself.

Debanded in 7/9/2012 so cant wait. Starting the dreaded optifast now . lost 1 kilo in bali, so gonna aim for about 5 klos by the day of,surgery.

look forward to reading everybodys stories
Jo
xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: booked - 14/2 for my sleeve..wooo woooo   booked - 14/2 for my sleeve..wooo woooo Empty

Back to top Go down

booked - 14/2 for my sleeve..wooo woooo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: I've got my sleeve date!-
Jump to: