Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't wait for the 16th January! Sleeve date!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Keza

Female
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Can't wait for the 16th January!  Sleeve date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for the 16th January! Sleeve date!   Can't wait for the 16th January!  Sleeve date! EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 11:49 pm

Hey Hopeful

How are you doing!??
Back to top Go down
hopeful1006

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for the 16th January! Sleeve date!   Can't wait for the 16th January!  Sleeve date! EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 10:36 pm

Hey Keza, 4.5kg over Christmas- well done. I know how hard that is so you should be proud of yourself. Only a few more days for you. It is natural to be scared- it's a big decision; nbot the easy option like some people may think. I think the actual operation isd probably the easy part- the keeping it off and keeping focussed for life is the goal!I look forward to hearing how you go. All the bes
Back to top Go down
hopeful1006

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for the 16th January! Sleeve date!   Can't wait for the 16th January!  Sleeve date! EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 10:33 pm

Wow Lin1970, you have done so well. I am looking forward to seeing the scales go down! I am excited.
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for the 16th January! Sleeve date!   Can't wait for the 16th January!  Sleeve date! EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 8:21 pm

not long now. exciting
Back to top Go down
Keza

Female

PostSubject: We are almost there!   Can't wait for the 16th January!  Sleeve date! EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 12:27 pm

Hi Hopeful 1006

We are getting close now! I am doing pretty well on the Opti, 97 per cent on track. Lost 4.5 kg so far with Christmas in the mix.......loosing snacking has been hard, but getting all those unnecessary carbs out of my diet has been great, they actually are soooo bland... I go into hospital in north Qld Friday, naturally scared but keeping my head together. Cannot wait to wear some of the clothes that re size 14 again!

glad your liver is clean! That is awesome, try if you can to keep on track now, you are worth every bit of effort. I will keep checking in and see if my hubby will bring the iPad in a day or so after my sleeve so we can touch base then too....

Can't wait for the 16th January!  Sleeve date! 446871 Can't wait for the 16th January!  Sleeve date! 542174 Can't wait for the 16th January!  Sleeve date! 65317
Back to top Go down
hopeful1006

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for the 16th January! Sleeve date!   Can't wait for the 16th January!  Sleeve date! EmptyTue 01 Jan 2013, 6:56 am

Hi Keza, thanks for the message. I hope all goes well with you- are you with Dr roy also? Luckily enough I have not had to go on any preop diet because when i got my band out 6 weeks ago, my liver looked "lean" (at least there is something lean about me! haha) so I was told as long as I did not put on much weight from them until now, I did not need to go on preop diet. I have been on it before I was banded so i know what you are going through. How are you going? it will all be worth it in the end!

Thanks Btgirl. You will feel so much better when you get that darn band out! The only problem is besides putting on a few kgs and that I no longer feel full at all! Not a good thing long term. Let me know when you get a date! fingers crossed it is soon.

Hope to chat soon.
Back to top Go down
Keza

Female

PostSubject: Thinking good thoughts!   Can't wait for the 16th January!  Sleeve date! EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012, 2:47 pm

Hi Hopeful 1006
I am being sleeved on 11/1/13, only a short time before you. the time is getting closer and I guess excitement and fear are pretty normal? I will keep an eye on your progress and wish you all the best in the preparation time, gotta love Opti - apparently!![Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
btgirl
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 874
Registration date : 2012-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for the 16th January! Sleeve date!   Can't wait for the 16th January!  Sleeve date! EmptySun 30 Dec 2012, 2:14 pm

Hi hopeful,
Congrates on getting your date, best of luck. I hope to get a date to have my band out very soon.
Btgirl
Back to top Go down
hopeful1006

Female

PostSubject: Can't wait for the 16th January! Sleeve date!   Can't wait for the 16th January!  Sleeve date! EmptySun 30 Dec 2012, 12:56 pm

Well, I am a newbie to this site and have to say am quite apprehensive about it all. I was banded in 2008 and out-banded 6 weeks ago after nothing but problems with nothing but problems with the band and due to be sleeved on 16th Jan 2013.... I am hoping that it will not be too painful and my recovery time is not too long as I have two young children (not babies thank goodness!).

Just wanted to say hi and I am looking forward to talking with people in similar situations.

hopeful1006
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for the 16th January! Sleeve date!   Can't wait for the 16th January!  Sleeve date! Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't wait for the 16th January! Sleeve date!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: I've got my sleeve date!-
Jump to: