Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what sort o weight loss did you have in the first 10 weeks post sleeve????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kas
Part of the furniture
Kas

Female
Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2012-09-01

what sort o weight loss did you have in the first 10 weeks post sleeve???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what sort o weight loss did you have in the first 10 weeks post sleeve????   what sort o weight loss did you have in the first 10 weeks post sleeve???? EmptyFri 28 Dec 2012, 3:20 am

Hi!

First 10 weeks which included opti I lost roughly 18kg.

I can fit a fair bit in and I have had to watch what I'm eating fairly carefully since I started back on normal foods at 6 weeks, I also have to gym it which I enjoy but I have to work for the kgs now! :-( saying that, the forced portion control is fantastic! I love my sleeve and like ash, wish I did it a long time ago! My only complaint now is "how do I afford all the new clothes I want and the plastic surgery to nip and tuck it all" lol

I'm now 12.5 weeks post op now.

Kas
Back to top Go down
kittymeow
kittymeow

Female
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2011-06-27

what sort o weight loss did you have in the first 10 weeks post sleeve???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what sort o weight loss did you have in the first 10 weeks post sleeve????   what sort o weight loss did you have in the first 10 weeks post sleeve???? EmptyFri 28 Dec 2012, 1:36 am

10 weeks post sleeve and 2 weeks opti I lost 20.7kg. The weight loss was pretty consistent for the first 8-10 weeks. I am now 12.5 weeks post op and it is starting to slow a little.
Back to top Go down
ashdac
ashdac

Female
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2012-09-17

PostSubject: Re: what sort o weight loss did you have in the first 10 weeks post sleeve????   what sort o weight loss did you have in the first 10 weeks post sleeve???? EmptyFri 28 Dec 2012, 1:25 am

thanks

I am feeling pretty good - i have to work on the head hunger and TOM hunger (its outrageous) but other then that not to bad. I also need to be alot stricter with food choices - but ill work on that one as well.

I have PCOS and had a cyst rupture recently for a while though i thought it was a complication but clearly it wasnt - guess all my hormones are changing.

Best thing i have ever done - wish i did it sooner
Back to top Go down
Kazz B
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2012-10-17

PostSubject: Re: what sort o weight loss did you have in the first 10 weeks post sleeve????   what sort o weight loss did you have in the first 10 weeks post sleeve???? EmptyFri 28 Dec 2012, 1:16 am

omg THAT IS AMAZING well done...

How are you feeling, no problems post op ??
Back to top Go down
ashdac
ashdac

Female
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2012-09-17

PostSubject: Re: what sort o weight loss did you have in the first 10 weeks post sleeve????   what sort o weight loss did you have in the first 10 weeks post sleeve???? EmptyFri 28 Dec 2012, 1:00 am

im just over 2 mths post op so 10wks in total from start of opti and i have lost 25kgs.

I think everyone is different though and i am still shocked at lossing that much - i think my weight loss is a bit weird - every 2nd week i plateau

Good luck on your journey
Back to top Go down
Kazz B
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2012-10-17

PostSubject: what sort o weight loss did you have in the first 10 weeks post sleeve????   what sort o weight loss did you have in the first 10 weeks post sleeve???? EmptyFri 28 Dec 2012, 12:27 am

hi all

I know it is a bit of a open ended question but was just wondering what sort to weight loss most people have had in the first 10 weeks ( including opti). I start my opti on the 1/1 and I have a function beginning of March and was just wondering maybe what can I expect. I do realize everyone is different. when I had my band done including opti I lost 16 kilos in the first 10 weeks.

Thanks in advance Kazz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what sort o weight loss did you have in the first 10 weeks post sleeve????   what sort o weight loss did you have in the first 10 weeks post sleeve???? Empty

Back to top Go down

what sort o weight loss did you have in the first 10 weeks post sleeve????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: