Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
minime1967

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-04-01

how long does it normally take for your Super to be approved if sucessful Empty
PostSubject: Re: how long does it normally take for your Super to be approved if sucessful   how long does it normally take for your Super to be approved if sucessful EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 10:27 am

Great News.... I have received my letter of approval from DHS.. how long does it normally take for your Super to be approved if sucessful 542174Just need to send form to Sunsuper and book my surgery date......5 weeks of opti :-(
2013 is going to be my year
Back to top Go down
Tracey_379
Part of the furniture
Tracey_379

Female
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-09-19

PostSubject: Re: how long does it normally take for your Super to be approved if sucessful   how long does it normally take for your Super to be approved if sucessful EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 9:00 am

Hey don't stress once mine was approved I had the money in my account within a week so it took about 4 weeks total because I used snail mail to send the application. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
minime1967

Female

PostSubject: Re: how long does it normally take for your Super to be approved if sucessful   how long does it normally take for your Super to be approved if sucessful EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 8:46 am

Well i received a phone call today from Human Services - asking for more information.... i hadnt given them proof of my $ 500 excess payment. So i have had to email a copy of something from my health funds website showing that i have an excess. When i asked the lady so how long will it take once they receive this last piece of info and she informed me - I HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST - 11 business days WTF!!!!! Typical GOVERNMENT DEPT. Oh well nothing much i can do i suppose - I wish i had told her now not to worry about the excess and i would just pay that my self...
Back to top Go down
minime1967

Female

PostSubject: Re: how long does it normally take for your Super to be approved if sucessful   how long does it normally take for your Super to be approved if sucessful EmptyWed 02 Jan 2013, 12:03 pm

Thankyou ladies for your replies............... I sent my application away via email on Mon 17th Dec and havent heard anything yet so i might give them until next Monday how long does it normally take for your Super to be approved if sucessful 697586
Back to top Go down
Kas
Part of the furniture
Kas

Female
Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2012-09-01

PostSubject: Re: how long does it normally take for your Super to be approved if sucessful   how long does it normally take for your Super to be approved if sucessful EmptyWed 26 Dec 2012, 9:41 pm

Hi,

Don't forget all the xmas hol's too, it's 10 business days for the answer, so minus out the public hol's too.
If you haven't heard, give them a call, I did and they were really nice!

Kas
Back to top Go down
Mona72
Part of the furniture
Mona72

Female
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: how long does it normally take for your Super to be approved if sucessful   how long does it normally take for your Super to be approved if sucessful EmptyWed 26 Dec 2012, 12:10 pm

Hi, they're supposed to give you an answer, or ask for more info, within 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
minime1967

Female

PostSubject: how long does it normally take for your Super to be approved if sucessful   how long does it normally take for your Super to be approved if sucessful EmptyWed 26 Dec 2012, 11:57 am

How long does it normally take for your Super to be approved if successful? how long does it normally take for your Super to be approved if sucessful 697586
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how long does it normally take for your Super to be approved if sucessful   how long does it normally take for your Super to be approved if sucessful Empty

Back to top Go down

how long does it normally take for your Super to be approved if sucessful
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Accessing your Superannuation-
Jump to: