5 posters
AuthorMessage
MADMAX13
MADMAX13

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-09-19

To be sleeved in February  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To be sleeved in February    To be sleeved in February  EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012, 10:30 am

Hi Kaarin

Im being sleeved on the 4th Feb at Norwest private with dr Roy, looks like ill be leaving when your coming in, all the best to you and a new slimmer us in 2013...

Kellie
Back to top Go down
kaarin
kaarin

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: To be sleeved in February    To be sleeved in February  EmptySun 30 Dec 2012, 2:14 pm

hopeful1006 wrote:
Hi ladies, I am being sleeved by Dr Roy at Norwest on 16 january so not far behind. So far, happy with everything but very anxious-. I hope everything goes well for you! See you on the other side of surgery.... a lighter version anyway!

Cheers
A

Hey there A

Great to meet a fellow patient of Dr Roy. It sounds that you're on track and doing well. I'll be sure to follow up on how you're doing. Good luck and see you on the other side!

Talk soon.

Kaarin
Back to top Go down
kaarin
kaarin

Female

PostSubject: Re: To be sleeved in February    To be sleeved in February  EmptySun 30 Dec 2012, 2:06 pm

Punky wrote:
Hello Kaarin

Sorry to hear of your loss. I am being sleeved on the 1st Feb 2013 at St George Private Hospital. My surgeon is Dr Jorgensen. If you go to the Sleever's Monthly and look at the February 2013 heading you will see who is booked in for the month. Good luck with it all.

Cheers

Peter

Hi Peter

Thanks for the tip about the Feb Group. I must have totally missed it.

Good luck with your surgery. Will be great to hear how you go.

Cheers

Kaarin
Back to top Go down
kaarin
kaarin

Female

PostSubject: Re: To be sleeved in February    To be sleeved in February  EmptySun 30 Dec 2012, 2:00 pm

Katzor wrote:
Im having surgery in Febuary supposedly. No date set until I get some tests done. I'm sorry that your father passed but I hope febuary brings you new hope for your own life. Which hosp are you going too?

Hi Katzor.

Have you got your tests booked? I'm either going to be booked into Norwest private or Castle Hill Day surgery - Cirlce of care only use those two hospitals.

I think and feel 2013 will be better year for all of us.

I'm booking in for my barium meal xray and ultrasound in the next week or two.
Back to top Go down
hopeful1006

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-12-30

PostSubject: Re: To be sleeved in February    To be sleeved in February  EmptySun 30 Dec 2012, 1:02 pm

Hi ladies, I am being sleeved by Dr Roy at Norwest on 16 january so not far behind. So far, happy with everything but very anxious-. I hope everything goes well for you! See you on the other side of surgery.... a lighter version anyway!

Cheers
A
Back to top Go down
Punky
Punky

Male
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: To be sleeved in February    To be sleeved in February  EmptyThu 27 Dec 2012, 4:28 am

Hello Kaarin

Sorry to hear of your loss. I am being sleeved on the 1st Feb 2013 at St George Private Hospital. My surgeon is Dr Jorgensen. If you go to the Sleever's Monthly and look at the February 2013 heading you will see who is booked in for the month. Good luck with it all.

Cheers

Peter
Back to top Go down
Katzor
Katzor

Female
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2012-12-21

PostSubject: Re: To be sleeved in February    To be sleeved in February  EmptyWed 26 Dec 2012, 10:59 am

Im having surgery in Febuary supposedly. No date set until I get some tests done. I'm sorry that your father passed but I hope febuary brings you new hope for your own life. Which hosp are you going too?
Back to top Go down
kaarin
kaarin

Female

PostSubject: To be sleeved in February    To be sleeved in February  EmptyTue 25 Dec 2012, 11:52 am

Hi Everyone

I've been a little absent lately, we were nursing my father at home & he passed away 3 weeks ago. Its been a surreal time, a lot changes.

I spent this evening reading thru the forum & I'm so inspired when reading thru everyone's stories a threads.

I'm booked in to be sleeved on 6 February by Dr Roy Brancatisano.

Anyone else having surgery in February?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To be sleeved in February    To be sleeved in February  Empty

Back to top Go down

To be sleeved in February
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: I've got my sleeve date!-
Jump to: